What's new

2kw perpetual garden..all organic for the first time

Bennyweed1

Veteran
Well I havent updated this for a long time. This I know but that is because for the past 7 months I have been battling a problem and its cure seemed invisible.

Not until three weeks ago when a member by the name of snoopytime said I was dealing with an off gassing problem attributed with diisobutyl phthalate. I read into his research and his problems resembled mine to a T. It was the worth thing to ever happen to me in the garden.

I was about to throw the towel in and just assumed I lost my green thumb. I tried everything but never questioned my grow tent it self. Sure enough that fucken thing was my problem. I took it down and switched back to being completely organic and sure enough my plants look the healthiest that have ever looked in this location.

I took a shit load of pics and this up loader doesnt allow to label them as you go so bear with me here. These plants are all at different stages of life ranging from week 3 thru week 7

Bennyweed1

Veteran
Well I havent updated this for a long time. This I know but that is because for the past 7 months I have been battling a problem and its cure seemed invisible.

Not until three weeks ago when a member by the name of snoopytime said I was dealing with an off gassing problem attributed with diisobutyl phthalate; did I find light at the end of the tunnel. I read into his research and his problems resembled mine to a T. It was the worst thing to ever happen to me in the garden.

I was about to throw the towel in and just assume I lost my green thumb. I tried everything but never questioned my grow tent it self. Sure enough that fucken thing was my problem. I took it down and switched back to being completely organic and sure enough my plants look the healthiest that have ever looked in this location.

I took a shit load of pics but this up loader doesnt allow you to label them as you go so bear with me here. These plants are all at different stages of life ranging from week 3 thru week 7

Bennyweed1

Veteran
In these pics you can see my overall bloom garden. Note the majority plants in there experienced the off gassing and are plants in coco grown with chem ferts. (one of the many things I switched to in search for a solution)

The first row of 4 from the left are completely organic and you can see the line of green from where the organic plants stop and the death struck coco plants begin. I mean the coco plants earlier in their bloom cycle are actually recovering where as the more mature plants basically stopped growing and its to late in there life to expect much yield from them.

But the organic plants are looking great and are on track to hit my estimated yield numbers I speculated 7 months ago.

When I mean I switch every possible variable I mean I switched everything. I just couldnt fathom it being my tent because I thought it was only the white lined PVC tents that had the off gassing problem. I was wrong and that is a misconception because my tent was "mylar" lined and it was my problem all along. I just cant believe I finally fixed it, it cost me so much money and time. :jump:

Bennyweed1

Veteran
Even my veg tent was being effected from the bloom tent because growth in my VEG tent has also increased. I removed my LEDs and switch to basic floras. Using T8s for veging and a small T5 for my four moms which are: LA Woman, G13 Haze, Pineapple Express, Gigabud. I root pruned them about 2 weeks ago and the are now just starting to take off again. The where planted in the organic soil I blended and are loving it. When I feed them I use a kelp,alflafa,ewc, molasses, humic acid, citric acid ACT as a feeding but they only get that once a week otherwise it pure H2O

and a small 25 areo site for cloning

Latest posts

Latest posts