What's new

2k setup, Master Kush, looks like a rainforest!!!

Zendo

"I went out and bought a bottle of organic black strap molasses today and am gonna start using it on my next water...however all i know about it is that everyone loves using it and its good for the girls...can anybody tell me exactly what it does? from what i read everyone its like using sweet or bud candy...am i correct? cuz i already use sweet so can i use both? thanks for the help "

Those products are just watered down molasses, or some other sugar source.There is a lot of silly myths as to what molasses (sugar) does. In reality, it feeds the bacteria and boosts the soil microherd. It is (at least the brand I use, Wholesome Sweeteners) a good source of cal/mag and is also 1-0-5 so a good potassium source. I would use up the rest of that 'sweet' product, and then never purchase again.

IMHO it is best used in aerated compost teas at 1tsp-1tbs per 5 gallons. It'll boost the availability of the microbes in earth worm castings by hundreds or thousands of times, depending on your aeration level and ingredients, producing a 'brown gold' to feed your plants.

There is a great and very thorough thread on molasses in the organic stickys library here..https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=101637

worth the read IMO.

hth

snooplbc

so just almost done with week 6 and will start week 7 on Monday...excited :dance013:
I have yet to use the molases as I havnt had a problem til now with the sweet and cal mag combination...here is an update of the girls taken a few days ago...

Heres a pic of my setup cuz i dont think ive shown you guys how it all goes down

Also, wtf are these spots on the leaves...i just noticed them a few days ago

Latest posts

Latest posts