What's new

2700watt 24 plant SCROG

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I went with the Magnum XXXL-8" because I wanted to MOVE A LOT of air over my bulbs. It is REALLY hot around here and if you fire all 4K at once the room gets a little toasty too. Besides aren't those hoods the biggest made? Can't a guy compensate for his short comings a little ;)

Peace, :joint:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I've given a road map, should be easy to customize to your sitch and kick my ass. How is your 2,700W spread?

Tokesome

Hey Leb, looks like a great set-up you`re running. I`ve subscribed to this one.

I`ve just got a little 2 plant sgrog under way, and when I`ve finished my current 15 plant grow in a week or so, I`ll be setting up a 2mx3m 15 plant sgrog, the clones are in the propergator. Less plants per sq meter than yours so I`ll be looking to do a fair amount of training and bondage on mine to fill out the screen, but yeah I`m wondering about when is the best point to switch over to 12/12. It depends how much you want to train the plants to fill the area and how much the strain you`re growing strectches during the first 3 weeks or so of the 12/12. I reckon whatever you decide, you`ll have a shitload of colas coming up through the net as you have the plant numbers to ensure it;).

Happy gardening, Tokesome:joint:

Lebniis

Hey Leb, looks like a great set-up you`re running. I`ve subscribed to this one.

I reckon whatever you decide, you`ll have a shitload of colas coming up through the net as you have the plant numbers to ensure it;).

Happy gardening, Tokesome:joint:

Thank you! LOL thats all i'm hoping for! the more the better tho right?! lol

Its a very easy method, Can i make a suggestion???
DO NOT TOP, just bend and pinch the stem without breaking/cutting it, its just as effective and i kind of wish i didn't top my purples. Let me know what you think

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
bend and pinch is tha way.......those table's should fill up nicely:D....good luck w/the rest of your journey...........

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
There is no way to bend and pinch on huge hydro plants, I have to prune the crap out of them, but in the 24 plant soil environment you may be able to scrog with out topping or pruning; either way I'd smoke that up.

Tokesome

Yeah I tent to always take the leadin shoot out, then a while later do the same again, and train them from early on. I`d only to prune a couple of times to take away low and weak shoots that wont make the light.

I`ve always believed that when you pinch the stems, the plant needs to spend time and energy healing it up again. I prefer the low stress training (LST). However they all work and its down to to individual preference.

Why do you wish that you had`nt topped your purples Leb?

Toke :joint:

A pic of some BDSM training and bondage going on with my girls, lol:whip:

Attachments

• IMG_1050_3_1.jpg
    IMG_1050_3_1.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 11

Lebniis

i agree i hate to damage the plant in anyway. I wish i just bent the main stem, it seems like they are taking awhile to recover

Tokesome

Looking good Leb, can you take some overview pics with the sodiums off?

How do you add the photos so that they`re big on the thread pages? Thanks

Toke ;-)

Lebniis

yeah i'll try to do that. i just use an image host. so, go to photobucket or image shack, and when you upload, take the image code and copy into our post box. should look like this
www.photobucket.com/youpicture-someother crap typed here[IMG]

if its was a real pic it would work

Latest posts

Latest posts