What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

-26F or -31C here tonight, how cold is it by you?

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

it's been a nice warm spell here w/temps in the teens (F) daily
and nights in the single digits, we did have 1 day @ 40 & a few
more just around freezing temps, light winds make it feel balmy.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
13 here today

we have had a thaw here lately, 90 % of our snow is gone

-20 celsius today. Last night I had to use first time wool socks inside my apartment because floor was so cold. I have been living there since 2005. :freezing:

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
-22 celcius with no wind.
Plenty o snow, too.. More coming all the time.
Wool socks on since december, won't trade for regulars til april :D

A

arcticsun

+8C yesterday and the days prior with rains, today -4C and clear. Almost no snow which is unheard of for this time of year.

S

sparkjumper

It should get around 70F today a good day for riding,not hard to tell what state I'm in.I wouldn't survive some of those temps people speak of.

asdfasf

i'm freezing here in poland. it's -11 degrees celsius and i have to mount my satellite dish if i want to watch some tv today :-/ that's life...

S

sparkjumper

I wish my educational system would have taught metric also the dumbfucks

bens lab

it's 10C here today and I just walked the dog and it feels more like 0C. it's been as low as -6C recently. Too cold for me.

I spent last winter in california for a month and the temps there are just about right. Bah :D

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Metric system does rule over imperial. Just way more logical and easy to use.

Man Arcticsun, that sounds shitty, i hate it when it rains in the winter and then gets cold right after that. Hip replacements go thru the roof like that and it's like ice skating with shoes on 24/7.

:dance013:

A

arcticsun

Metric system does rule over imperial. Just way more logical and easy to use.

Man Arcticsun, that sounds shitty, i hate it when it rains in the winter and then gets cold right after that. Hip replacements go thru the roof like that and it's like ice skating with shoes on 24/7.

:dance013:

Thats EXACTLY what its like mate you nailed it bro. :D

And we have these vertical mountains in addition to the ice, so we just slide around. My mailbox is maybe 30 meters from my door and i take one step and slide all the way there hehe. One really develops quite a balance over the years :dance013:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
new winter same old thread.......

-22F (-30C) last night right here but -29F (-34C) just up the road a few miles, these temps are actual before windchill factoring.

the entire midwest got whacked with cold and/or snow, global warming my arse.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Sitting here in So Cal, Shorts, Tank top...and the windows open!!
Got a lil' sunburnt today, working on the new greenhouse-- A frigid 60 degrees here tonight!! lol
Much love to my freezing brothers and sisters out there tonight!!:)