What's new

-26F or -31C here tonight, how cold is it by you?

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

this is usually the beginning of the end of deep temps, but no, here we go again.......

6ca66e76-c79a-4952-8afa-dd2cca99f019_zpseadf14a4.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol,just throw some more ludefisk on the fire and quit yer belly aching! now,where are my sandals and sun screen?

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I prefer warm temps...my cold days in maine are long over ...besides cold weather makes the women bundle up ,real hot weather makes em strip down and jump in the cold river lol

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
It's almost a polar vortex here :)....very chilly rain looks to be on the way might have to trade in flip flops and board shorts for jeans and timbs

Space Toker

Veteran
geez that is crazy but think I can come close for once! Supposed to be slightly below zero and wind chills like -29. Cold enough

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

no worries noyd, -26F/-31C tonight but no wind blowing :)

Tuesday starts our warming trend, we hope.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

it's 5F now, feels toasty compared to last nights -26, a 31 degree difference in a few hours and we have a high forecast of 24F for Thursday too Herb.

dickcorn

I must be a bit south of s4l, lol. But I did hear on the news a few days ago we've had 35+ days of below 0 degrees Fahrenheit. Record snowfall too, I've never been more ready for spring.

Herbophile

it's 5F now, feels toasty compared to last nights -26, a 31 degree difference in a few hours and we have a high forecast of 24F for Thursday too Herb.

It's supposed to be up in the 30's on Sunday and Monday! I may be a little optimistic but I think we're done with the real cold stuff for the winter. I'm sure we still have a couple of good snow falls on the way though.