What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

-26F or -31C here tonight, how cold is it by you?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Getting some light snow since about daybreak, its going toward upper 30's F today thankfully, so still good to do yard work, again in the snow today. Was blowing slushy snow mowing the lawns yesterday. :smoke:

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing overnight. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 13 C. Wind chill minus 10 C this evening and minus 22 C overnight :freezing:

Cold weather gear essentials.jpg

Just about a heat wave..... (y)

RMS

:smoweed:

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gonna need to warm pipe to help get through that one! High today of 36 thankfully! But it will take all day to get there. Sun should come out afternoon and warm things up a bit. Right now hovering at 27 F with a dusting of snow visible from last night. Its blowing in from Canada. Working our way down to 13F forecast or Saturday night! NWS calls the temperatures "rather abnormal". :smoke:

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Well, I was just about to post how pissed I am that I finally move to SoCal and the fucking low last night was in the 40's. Fuck that. Muy Frio. Too fucking cold for me here. However, after reading about sub-freezing temps and snow, maybe I will just shut the fuck up. LOL

Is there any place in the world where it NEVER goes below 80F AND low humidity? Anything in the 70's is freezing for me. I love 90F-110F. It's got to be over 100F before I am in the pool. LOL

Highs in the 70's here during the day with no 80's forecasted until March.

Peru? I hear the coast of Chile is beautiful. Maybe Egypt?

I need heat!!!!!!

badasshydro

Well, I was just about to post how pissed I am that I finally move to SoCal and the fucking low last night was in the 40's. Fuck that. Muy Frio. Too fucking cold for me here. However, after reading about sub-freezing temps and snow, maybe I will just shut the fuck up. LOL

Is there any place in the world where it NEVER goes below 80F AND low humidity? Anything in the 70's is freezing for me. I love 90F-110F. It's got to be over 100F before I am in the pool. LOL

Highs in the 70's here during the day with no 80's forecasted until March.

Peru? I hear the coast of Chile is beautiful. Maybe Egypt?

I need heat!!!!!!
I guess Hawaii,and i know Tenerife never goes under 21C in daytime

Three Berries

I went to Hawaii once as a tourist in January. There was a hurricane to the south of there and it was in the low 70s but rainy the whole time. They were continually apologizing for the weather. It was better than Chicago in January. Only guy to get a sunburn on a cloudy day at the beach..

Three Berries

My flower tent in an unheated spare room closet is getting down to 60F at lights off. I put the bucket heaters I made back on and they are maintaining 72F soil temps for the entire 24hr time. Lights on air temps are 75F max.

Three Berries

Thats great, what is a bucket heater?
Some heat tape, controller and insulation wrap..

bucket-heat-tape-and-insulator-jpg.18020026

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
25 F and wind chill of 12F. It was too cold today! Haven't even got to Thanksgiving Day yet! Went out for a short walk with the dogs before the sun went down. :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I thought you were warming up a bucket full of water. Generally you want soil temperatures to be cool. If the air temp in the room is right, the soil should be fine. Where did you hear about doing this?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i bet Marlon Brando's former island in Tahiti is nice... averages in the 70s F for a low, and upper 80s F for a high. sounds kind of dull actually...i like snow. not Buffalo NY snow, just snow...

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You're made to go into a hibernation phase I think. Keep warm with a fresh pipe. :smoke:

Pretty wild it snows on the volcano mountains in Hawaii. Just depends which way the wind blows. We're getting it pretty good for November. Forecast to be a wet winter here, so that means more snow than usual. Thats what we need here, we don't get enough.

Latest posts

Latest posts