What's new

25k Marching through Amsterdam against Vax Pass

audiohi

Veteran
I can't see the link. Is it this years students, looking for something to march about, that won't be broken up because of covid?
Students love a good march. Makes them feel like they are changing the world. As only they know how to. Least that's what they think. Blind to the fact they didn't build squat yet.

I remember our last big march. It was black rights. Thousands of white girls with nothing better to do. The only black guy there must of been knackered after that free sex fest

You talking about this one black guy?

I'll bet he did get lots of pussy after that.

Black guys helping injured racists... Those thousands of white girls are brutal!

patrick-hutchingson-twitter-black-enterprise-1280x720.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	patrick-hutchingson-twitter-black-enterprise-1280x720.jpg Views:	0 Size:	109.6 KB ID:	17960825

patrick-hutchinson-73.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=1024.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	patrick-hutchinson-73.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=1024.jpg Views:	0 Size:	128.4 KB ID:	17960826

audiohi

Veteran
i bet you said the same when we were marching for weed legalization. you seem the type. were you part of any anti war marches recently, if no, then you were not doing anything more important.

anyone who thinks its ok to force medical procedures on healthy people in order for them to go about their daily lives, is a tyrant full stop.

Again, with the same question, in a new thread.

tell me why people have to march for the things you disagree with first, before you consider taking their discontent seriously?

f-e

Mentor
Veteran

I'll bet he did get lots of pussy after that.

Black guys helping injured racists... Those thousands of white girls are brutal!

Very different situation over here. We understand that you had a black president and we have some high up politicians. People were coming out saying there was no divide, and they worked hard and got what they wanted. Belittling those that want a hand-out because they were slaves, a few generations ago. I wish I could share a pic, but in finding one and putting it here, I would be causing a security breach. People are just not searching for pics of my local march. Which was really just a weak copy, with no frustrated faces or classes with police. Though somebody did write on a wall. I kid you not.

Are you sure the white guy is a racist. I'm not sure that black guy is into girls at all.

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran

That one was quite fun, one of our more obvious psy-ops i must say. The attack was completely fabricated. Reuters chief photo-journalist "just happened" to be there at precisely the right moment, and also the white man is an ex-policeman whose job was to infiltrate football supporter groups. Mr Hutchinson himself has been working for a large financial institution for the last 15 years..

Last edited:

audiohi

Veteran
Very different situation over here. We understand that you had a black president and we have some high up politicians. People were coming out saying there was no divide, and they worked hard and got what they wanted. Belittling those that want a hand-out because they were slaves, a few generations ago. I wish I could share a pic, but in finding one and putting it here, I would be causing a security breach. People are just not searching for pics of my local march. Which was really just a weak copy, with no frustrated faces or classes with police. Though somebody did write on a wall. I kid you not.

Are you sure the white guy is a racist. I'm not sure that black guy is into girls at all.

lol. okay.

Hempy McNoodle

Hempy, you have a serious blindspot when it comes to logic.

It is not the 'big pharma' that is making you take a vaccine, that is the decision of indepentant governments around the world.
Big pharma doesn't have the power to make people take their medicines, generally speaking.... but if you wanted to go down the path that government and big pharma are joined at the hip (in some ways and in some places), then why is it that we're only required to take vaccines?
If it was an actual evil scheme, they could do it so much better.... mandatory vitamins and hygene products, provided only by 'xx' company. etc.

It costs goverments a lot of money to buy the vaccines, not individuals.... if you think government and big pharma is one and the same, why would they give the vaccines to the public for free?

I think you basically 'gish gallop' people (AND YOURSELF :eek:: ), Hempy.... your arguments are always "if it's not true then debunk it", but it's so much easier to endlessly create more whacky theories and and ideas than to debunk them.....
And while that is a tool used by politicians and people in power everywhere, remember, you can fool some of the people some of the time, you can't fool all of the people all of the time, and truth will usually work it's way through to the surface.
Spreading misinformation is much easier than debunking all of it as well.
:ying:

You must be right. It's actually very generous of the government to spend all that money on us to provide us with free vaccines.
One question: Where does the government get the money to pay for all those vaccines?

dramamine

You must be right. It's actually very generous of the government to spend all that money on us to provide us with free vaccines.
One question: Where does the government get the money to pay for all those vaccines?

Exactly this. People may or may not have noticed prices skyrocketing all around them and that Moderna execs made the Fortune 400 list this year. Follow the "free" money trail.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I think you have that exactly backwards, though I would not necessarily call Meredith a crybaby. You have a right to make choices for your own body and health. You do not have a right to live in a world that you don't find offensive (a world without statues).

no one finds statues offensive; what folks find offensive is the LOSERS of the war the statues commemorate insisted on putting the statues in the middle of city & state parks, medians of highways, and around govt buildings in order to show the former slaves "their proper place in society"... IE- back of the bus. put those statues in a museum, with placards telling the history involved, instead of shoving a sordid history in the faces of those involved most intimately...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i'm thinking maybe the federal govt should erect statues of Sherman in the center of every damn town he burnt & razed in his march to the sea, and have Lee bowing to him & surrendering. i bet those would be popular tourist sites. i also think the locals would shit their pants...LOL!

Hempy McNoodle

no one finds statues offensive; what folks find offensive is the LOSERS of the war the statues commemorate insisted on putting the statues in the middle of city & state parks, medians of highways, and around govt buildings in order to show the former slaves "their proper place in society"... IE- back of the bus. put those statues in a museum, with placards telling the history involved, instead of shoving a sordid history in the faces of those involved most intimately...

I don't disagree.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
It costs goverments a lot of money to buy the vaccines, not individuals.... if you think government and big pharma is one and the same, why would they give the vaccines to the public for free?

Governments operate on public money, tax payers money. Without the public, there is no one left to govern or pay taxes. That kinda kills the government, too.
Ain't shit free, that's for sure.

h.h.

Veteran
i bet you said the same when we were marching for weed legalization. you seem the type. were you part of any anti war marches recently, if no, then you were not doing anything more important.

anyone who thinks its ok to force medical procedures on healthy people in order for them to go about their daily lives, is a tyrant full stop.

I got to see the premier of Midnight Express at Burbank Studios. 1978 One of the perks of working alongside CalNORML supporting an event sponsored by KMET in support of medical marijuana.
Followed the railroad tracks from Bakersfield to Sacramento. I was on a 250 Yamaha. There was two guys running. One officially. The 2nd runner showed up from Long Beach with his girlfriend who was a reporter with some little underground paper there.
The rep from NORML kept trying to screw the guys girlfriend, finally threatening to pull support if the pair didn’t leave.
It started raining and the rr frontage road started getting pretty muddy. I was next to the freeway, so I got on the pavement just briefly.
1978 getting stopped going the wrong way on the freeway on a dirt bike carrying a backpack stinking of rainbow Hawaiian. What do you do? You have your friend run up and explain that it’s all about pot. We had permits from the railroad. He let us be.
That was the Marijuana Marathon. Our next event was going to be the quaalude Crawl, but that never came to be.

Almost forgot. Part of the route went across the back of a large field. The farmer rolled out in his truck with a couple good old boys pointing something with a barrel at me telling me to get. I got.
Can I hear about your walk?