What's new

$258M Powerball jackpot - This time to the right guy?

$258M Powerball jackpot - This time to the right guy?

• Yes he will spend his won money wisely and enjoyt it for a long time.

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • No he will waste his won money and blow it in not time!

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • I don't know/don't care.

Votes: 16 41.0%

• Total voters

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
With that kinda money I would fund a pilot hemp pulp/paper farm in Saskatchewan, lose whacks of cash if I have to, but do it right, and prove to industry and the world that wood should NOT be used for paper......

I'd also buy HUGE tracts of virgin bush and just leave it.....no golf courses, no condos...just trees, swamp, meadows and shit......fuck you developers!

Way too many of these massive lotteries are won by greasy little pissants who will undoubtedly blow all their cash on useless shite they have been trained to desire (hot cars, big houses, yachts, etc etc).....too bad some alturistic crunchy granola type like me never wins one of them big ones......we would actually use it fer more than strokin' our egos........but that's not the way it happens, unfortunately.

It is pretty amazing how jealous all of you are of this guy. He has done nothing towards you and all of you just bad mouth and call him names, when you know nothing about him.

It is pretty amazing how jealous all of you are of this guy. He has done nothing towards you and all of you just bad mouth and call him names, when you know nothing about him.

Well I know he had thirty bucks in his bank account, a mess of kids, and unpaid bills - but he chose to blow cash on smokes, soda, and a $5 lottery ticket. That tells me something about him.

Lone Wolf

Veteran

its pretty amazing how you come into this thread playing "Mr. Righteous"....
:comfort:

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
man what a lucky fella! i can just see him now driving a big john deere tractor to the store to pick up a 30 pack of blue ribbon and some skoal. good on him im sure jimbob, sonny, and fuckface will have a new house and bass boats
image001.jpg

I

Iron_Lion

What do you guys and gals think:

Is he gonna spend it wisely or blowing it in no time?

Its always the most retarded hillbilly that wins. Hes probly gonna blow it all on nascar memorabilia and meth. What a waste.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
i was going to say "this is proof that the lottery isn't rigged" but then i thought about it while the page was loading...

...this is exactly the type of person that they WANT to get a large sum of money.... someone that will go crazy, buying every type of product possible, mostly american-made lol... this is like the ultimate economy stimulator! haha :joint:

ArcticBlast

Insomniac

If he is wise enough to ask for help on deciding whether to take payments or lump sum, I do not see him blowing through it. Nascar crap is cheap. This man will spend his millions at Wal-Mart.

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
If he is wise enough to ask for help on deciding whether to take payments or lump sum, I do not see him blowing through it. Nascar crap is cheap. This man will spend his millions at Wal-Mart.

That's a service provided automatically by "Powerball".

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
All you people make me laugh, if the fellow was black you wouldn't be saying anything against him for fear of appearing racist but because the guy's white and rustic it's open season.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
yeah i'll definitely give you that one: rustic is an outstanding verb lmao :joint:

ArcticBlast

Joeski

hahahha rustic//// the guys a toothless hick.... and yes tyrone comes to mind.. moron will probably throw a 240 million dollar crack party at his new mansion and blow it all..

I would take that money, buy a farm in Holland, set up a tent in the middle of all my cannabis crops and live off the fat of the land.

growbert

I would take that money, buy a farm in Holland, set up a tent in the middle of all my cannabis crops and live off the fat of the land.
Wouldn't you risk spending a long time in a jail or prison in the Netherlands by doing that? Plus, how is sitting back on a farm with a quarter billion dollars considered any "better" or "wiser" than the redneck in question's likely actions??

I'd rather spend that money on fast cars, nice houses, badass high-class hookers, some of the highest grade herb money can buy, and travel the world.