What's new

254W Mixed Spectrum Compact SOG

thatguy

Oh Christ, they lured you in too, bozo? :D

Funny, when I met them, I smoked them under the table :D

Gonna have to bitch at you fukkers for my not getting a call :spank:

i really love how, outwardly, we can appear so very different but, where it really counts, we're so much alike!

Funny how I thought the same thing!

IPiT, you ain't even informing us in your own thread you gave a couple the chop??? Damn, son, you're slacking!

All the best,
TG

InPotiTrust

justanotherbozo It was fun for sure man and alot more to enjoy later on.

thatguy It's not my fault man it was the cellar that dam stoner.I know i've been slacking i need to get this thread back on track for real.

CD Sure it wasn't :muahaha:

Military

IPT!!!!!!!!! SUP MAN!!!!!!!!!!! Been months bro. I had to take down my grow :( I know lol.. But im still into cultivation for sure though, I have a massive 80'x50' veggie garden outside.

How you been man? Your new(old now) cab looks amazing indeed. Whats going on in it now?

Good seeing ya bro, cant wait to hear back from ya.

SMoke on :-D Ill toke one for ya right now hehe.

InPotiTrust

Good to see ya Connoisseur300 i like that new cab u got going i'll be watcing as usual stay up.

You too CD u know how i do.

Holy shit it's been a hot min since i seen u around these parts Military.It sucks u had to pull everything down but as always safety first.The cab is old now i'm looking to build something new soon.I keep an eye out for u and that veggie garden outside as i'll be doing one myself.Stay safe and high of course.

Merry xmas to you guys too.The reason for not having any pic up right now is cause i'm on a really low wireless signal as all my services has been cut off as things is not up to par right now.But i'll try to have some pics up soon.

InPotiTrust

Dam it's been so long since i did an update but here goes.I've been harvesting perpetually for months now and been smoking all kinds of different strains but i only took pics of very few.

Lets start out with the D-13 F2's,they had a nice taste but for me it was lacking in the high department and i had three different phenos here are the pics.

A group shot.

picture.php

Pheno 1

picture.php

Pheno 2

picture.php

Pheno 3

picture.php

After that run i did a run with my Ak99XFreezland and a kalichakra heres some pics.If i remember right they were at 6 weeks when i took these pics.

picture.php

picture.php

C

cellardweller

I still don't understand why your kali was so different than mine even tho it was a clone..
nice nugs!

InPotiTrust

Yea CD never really got that only thing i can think of is the fact i'm in a CAB so different environment maybe.

Heres whats in the CAB flowering right now,all pics were taken under natural light for all to see the beauty of these girls.

First up we have an Apollo 11 (G)cut in half liter milk jug cut down a little.She
was re-vegged and kept as a mother for a while then back to flower again.I forgot how far along she is.

picture.php

Next up is the Highends at 10 weeks so far gona be coming down in 2 weeks.As u can see it's in my regular 20oz bottle.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Continue below

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Nice bro glad to see youre still going! I'm going to make a new thread for my current grows be sure to keep a eye out for it...

InPotiTrust

Here we have some CDXLT in around a half liter pots my wife was taking care of these as here first flowering plants.There At 8 weeks be coming down in 2-3 weeks.

Plant one of the CDXLT.

picture.php

picture.php

Bud shot.
picture.php

This is plant 2.

picture.php

2 bud shot pics for u junkies out there

picture.php

picture.php

Here is Reffermans Asia girls at 12 weeks so far.It was hard to get these girls on pics so some of the pics might be dark.I got 2 pheno but they are rock solid sativas.One might be ready in another week or 2 but the other one looks like it's gona keep going.

Here is pheno 1

picture.php

And pheno 2

picture.php

The group shot.
picture.php

Last but not least a bagseed that i just thru in the dirt and it turned out to be female and is at 6 weeks and looks so nice.

picture.php

picture.php

InPotiTrust

Nice bro glad to see youre still going! I'm going to make a new thread for my current grows be sure to keep a eye out for it...

I'll never stop man i love this shit too much it's just in the blood now.I'll be sure to keep an eye out for sure man.I'm gona be building a new cab soon so i'll be making a new thread sometime in the future so be on the look out for that.

C

cellardweller

The asia girl is looking real nice bro! you gonna have ta save me a taste of that!

InPotiTrust

I wouldn't dare not save u a piece bro u know u gotta taste this for sure.I'll be re-vegging them to see which one to keep cause i know they gona be some heavy smoke.

Latest posts

Latest posts