A11LHxC99
left one 55 day's 11/13, right one 45 day's 11/13
A11LHxC99
week (maybe 2) to chop

magiccannabus

Next Stop: Outer Space!
Veteran
to teddy : no thirsty, just thirsty looking :D
strange, they look like this only in vertical, under horizontal light and outdoor they look "normaly", maybe it's all about light absorbtion efficiency

I can support this claim entirely. I also grow vertical, though with different lights(T-8 tubes). The leaves at the top of the plant especially seem to "taco" downward, making the top face of the leaves curved, to take in the light from all around them. It's really kind of amazing that the leaf is able to maximize it's profile to collect the ambient light.

cornfield

anthropomorphic personification
ICMag Donor
my friend wrote for ya this report :

BSC Colombian Black
I´ve got an opportunity to taste a sample of legendary Colombian Black. The material I´ve got is cured for about a half an year. The smell is very light. It reminds me a fruit, probably an apple. :eek:) Very strange smell. But the smoke is a bit harsh, it makes me want to cough. The taste is really not my favourite, it is lower average. The high is very strong, very slow in beginnings. Very heady effect combined with remarcable couch effect. This strain is very potent, but the taste could be better.

thats about smoking, when you vape it, it's taste like likorice or some kind of spice......

edit:
2 more from BSC

Punto Rojo - I´ve tasted 2 samples - 90 days and 120 days. The taste was very light with skunky undertones. The taste of both samples was very similar. The same could be told about potency and effect. The effect is a definitely sativa side of the cannabis high. All in the head. Potency rate in my personal scale is 8/10. I do not know the difference between yield, but taste and effect seems to be very close.

Colombian Gold. 90 days long CG has a decent smell, the taste is very close to punto rojo - very light skunky undertones. Very tasty, not rough. The effect seems to be quite variable. Sometimes you feel it doesn´t work as good as you expected. I tried it another day and after 1 joint I had to drop my body on the bed and I stood so for a half an hour. Definitely the effect is closer to the indika based strains. My potency rating 7/10

cornfield

ICMag Donor
A11xLHxC99

I got again some samples of my friend´s crossing experiments. For this moment it is a cross between Apollo 11 and vietnamese Lieu Hahn. This cross was combined with C99 male . This material is again for about half an year cured, there are no compact buds because of curing. The smell is very sweet with tropical fruit undertones. Very nice smell, not too much intensive like Bubba. The taste is very sweet with tropical fruit in the background. The smoke is light, I enjoyed every toke. ;o) The high is a sativa like. Very heady, strong (8/10) and long lasting. Another strain to recommend to... ;o

cornfield

ICMag Donor
Mazar

I got some samples of Gipsy Nirvana´s Mazar. The material is cured, not in compact form. The smell is not so strong as expected. It reminds me some vegetables, it definitely has some root celery background. The taste is an average with an afghan influences. The effect is very variable. Sometimes it makes me softly stoned, it is very pleasant but not too strong. It could be a perfect daytime smoke. But sometimes it could be very insidious an it could you to be very stoned, very tired, very sleepy...

cornfield

ICMag Donor
punto rojo (bsc) again.......
this one after 6 month's curing :woohoo:

I got these samples again in the cured form. The smell is very pleasant, not very intensive. It is not a real stinker. The taste reminds me of some woods, it is not harsh. It tastes a bit strange, but I quite like this taste. The smoke doesn´t you want to cough. The effect is very powerfull. It definitely hits 5 minutes after smoking. It is definitely creepy head high with remarcable body effect. The taste is not so good, but its effect is overwhelming.

:smoweed:

half pound 150

half pound 150

ive seen a grow on this site were someone pulled 150 grams from their 150hps in a circular, in the near future im going for a half pound pull of a 150 with a circular vertical colloseum grow, i think thats were we need to be with theese 150s- :woohoo::noway::abduct::yoinks::moon::joint:

cornfield

ICMag Donor
one more smokereport,
this one for Sage x Lowryder F2
wrote, like ussualy, UdL.

SAGERider
Sagerider is a wonderfull strain. The buds are very dark, hard like a stone, smelling like some vegetables. It reminds me a cellery root. Very strange, very rare, excellent!!! Also the taste is very unique, very pleasant. It tastes good everytime. The effect is very strong, medical and very long lasting. My mate told me after several joints his opinion is 12/10 in potency... ...and then started to vomit! :eek:) Definitely it is a killer!!!

M

Micro420

Nice work dude. Love your growes... alway bring out so much potential. So what kind of yeilds are you seeing 11/13? Also do you pots warm up more compare to horiz. growing? One more thing... do you rotate your pots? To give an equal spread of light. I was just curious. But keep up the good work.
You make me jealous of the plants.
:yeahthats

I can support this claim entirely. I also grow vertical, though with different lights(T-8 tubes). The leaves at the top of the plant especially seem to "taco" downward, making the top face of the leaves curved, to take in the light from all around them. It's really kind of amazing that the leaf is able to maximize it's profile to collect the ambient light.

Ditto. Notice the same thing. I guess it just the plants way of adapting to the light direction. But one thing... the side light do grow nice thick trunks compare to horiz.