What's new

250w HPS users....

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
as always fellas you guys do good work.. I will post a pic or two from a 250hps i use over at my spot. bbl peace n pufs.

sacKO

big twinn

Veteran
I have everything to make my grow cab. i just need to purchase the correct fan to keep my temps down...3 seedlings and 6 seeds germing in my veg cabinet as we speak. Im trying to figure out the best CFM Panasonic Whisper fan to properly cool my 250 watt. the space is small so temp control is ESSENTIAL! what would you go with? and which configuration: classic or inline?

let me give you the run down of my box so you know what I am working with and what fan would be most appropriate.

The Cab:

(32in tall x 22in wide x 20in deep)

The Light:
250w_Digital_HPS_Budget_Reflector.jpg

250watt HPS

Also have a Pyrex bake-around-cool tube.

thanks!

budlover123

cooltube in a refletor eh? That reflector I've nevr seen a reflector with a smooth mirror finish like that, I think mirror finishes create hot spots, not sure.

big twinn

Veteran
disregard the reflector..its not being used...no recommendations on CFMs from you 250 users? figured you'd all know what works and what doesnt for our lights

MagicChef

So your going with a bake around cooltube? Im not very familiar with the panasnic Whisper fans, but I can probably help you out with an inline. A good 4'' inline will typically be around 160-180 CFM. The Vortex Im currently using is a 177 CFM. I think its entirely possible for you to pull it off with a cool tube. IMHO that cab could probably do with a 150 but if you could get that 250 in there I dont think it would be overkill. Are you using a scrubber?

basspirate

everything always looks so nice over here in the 250 forum...

i just got mine two days ago with a small grow tent, fan and scrubber. looking forward to posting some frosties in about, say, 60 days... =)

cheers!

SkunkyDemon

What do you think about those Airpots? Iv been thinking about getting the 3gal ones and use them a week or two before flowering.
They seen to produce alot of roots.
Peace

presilia

My 250W

My 250W

Hi all!

250 is the best!:jump:
Satori

56cm - Width
36cm - Deep
150cm - Height

Works great, big buds, really did the job.

Now i have 7 girls there in veg for a month now, going to flower tomorrow! unknown seed but in sure it will be great!

GOOD JOB ALL OF YOU!!!:smokeit:

B

bcell

Nice Satori - I hope mine - under a 250 of course - turn out as well. Keeping nutes and water down - seems like Satori can get real leafy.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Yes, this is mainly a sativa hybrid. Also, this is a taller, leafier pheno that takes closer to 11 weeks to finish. But that's still pretty quick for a powerful sativa! I love this strain for daytime, because it has almost no body high whatsoever, and I can be productive with my day. ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts