What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

250w box of green

digdugdank

so the box has turned out to be a great drying area for my outside stuff. i had a friend drop off a dozen leftover babies from his garden so im putting them into my 250 box this week. the gsc cuts that i was going to run are still vegging and will go into the big box when ready. he gave me 6 afghan kush and 6 master kush about 12" tall in red cups so i transplanted them into the 1 gal. felt bags last week. ill throw down some pictures later. after this run im going to give this box to my brother to run. i will be building another box much better then this one, with lots of improvements and more lights. thanks digdug!!

digdugdank

Ok so this box has been sitting collecting dust for too long! I have some og clones that im going to be running in this box soon. I will make some small changes to the box but not too many, cause it works pretty damn good as is. I really like the way these smaller boxes are so user friendly. I am still going to make a new box a little smaller but with lots of upgrades from this box. More as I go, thanks Digdug!!

djslife

Hey digdug,

Love the box design. Is there a reason that you haven't tried running a cool tube through the center of your setup. You would keep the inside of that box way cooler. Hope to see the setup up and running again soon!

-djslife

digdugdank

its been a super long time since ive had this box going, ive filled it up with some nice females right now, and ive introduced my fireogbx1 male to the mix. the list of females are two phenos of three queens from csihumboldt (wifi43 x bubbakush) , ghostog from orgnkid , and an unknown strain that was given to me with no name and no parentage information "/ but the strain is absolutely amazing. ill post some pictures of her in this box. ive added a 250 watt mh bulb to the box for a total of 500 watts of mixed spectrum. I'm not running the mh right now so we are still at 250 watts :) this thing doubles as a very nice breeding box :)

Attachments

• 20160512_181549.jpg
    20160512_181549.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 20
  • 20160513_163604.jpg
    20160513_163604.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 20160510_170304.jpg
    20160510_170304.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 17

digdugdank

the fireogbx1 male in this box is about to burst, spreading his genetics onto the amazing females inside with him. I really cant wait to start testing the progeny from this run. these are all new females for him to knock up. ( ghostog x fireogbx1), (3queens x fireogbx1), (purple aliens x fireogbx1), (underdog og x fireogbx1). the 3queens is a cross of (wifi43 x bubbakush) from csi Humboldt. underdog og is loompas (headband x triangle kush). the purple aliens is unknown parentage "/ but is absolutely amazing in everyway.

Attachments

• IMG_20160518_115549.jpg
    IMG_20160518_115549.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 18

Latest posts

Latest posts