What's new

250+ List of ELITE CLONES submit infos to complete it

sweet-emotion

Veteran
thanks for the info...it would be nice if photos of some strains could be added...I specially want to see some Choc Thai pics

TonyGreenHand

Can we add some to the list? I got a few i can think of that you havent mentioned

Blue Magoo
Blueberry Marry
Caboose
Platinum Bubba kush

to name a few, also are you counting the plants that are no longer available in seed form? Like the original Super Silver Haze? If so this is going to be a long list

D

djingo

Can we add some to the list? I got a few i can think of that you havent mentioned

Blue Magoo
Blueberry Marry
Caboose
Platinum Bubba kush

to name a few, also are you counting the plants that are no longer available in seed form? Like the original Super Silver Haze? If so this is going to be a long list

for sure they will be added to the list with next update.
are these us- or canadian cuts and do you know the genetics of Caboose ?
thanks bro

TonyGreenHand

Blue Magoo is Major League Bud X DJ SHORTS Blueberry
Caboose is Arcata Trainwreck X Old Schol Big Bud
Platinum Bubba Kush is a pre 98 bubba selfing
Blueberry Mary is Something (I think it is a Thau Sativa) X DJ shorts Blueberry Sativa

Also there is
Purple Mango - Purple Indica X Mango Kush
Cheesecake - Romulan (not joe's) X Shiskaberry

If I think of more I will gladly add them

big twinn

Veteran
My contributions:

-Loompa's Headband
-Harlequin (high CBD strain)
-Willie Nelson (psychedelic southeast asian sativa)
-Mass Super Skunk
-Chem '91(Skunk Va cut)
-Skunk #1 (Super Sativa Seed Club's original M9 circa 80's)
-Tangerine Haze (Soma's NYCD X (G-13 x Haze) circa 84')
-Headband 707
-OG Kush Hell's Angels cut (aka Biker OG)
-Stardawg (Kyle Kushman's cut)

caligula

not a bad list of elite cuts - best i've ever seen. Clockwork Orange isn't from temecula though - it's from san diego. I've only ever driven through Temecula lol. BUT with that said props on your hard work to put it together, I knwo that had to take some TIME

Here's a few updates

Jedi Cut - Cambodian Landrace selected in San Diego.

And person Above me - Grape Stomper was made by JoJoRizzo, NOT Gage Green, don't believe that trash. I was the first person to put it into seeds, but I didn't breed it, JoJo did. RIP.

Purple Elephant from JoJo is a GDP hybrid - which is in essence and Urkel hybrid as well.

P91 is AKA P91 Catpiss - P91 standing for Poway Class of 1991.

You're missing the Hawgsbreath cut from San Diego bred by james Hawg Gonzales (RIP) - one of the best cuts of all time!

Loompa's Headband aka Underdawg OG - Out of NY made popular by Loompa, Humboldt, CA.

The 98 Aloha Widow is also called Sweet Thang.

The Blue Widow cut from BCGA - Sweet Thang x Blueberry

Superhog - SOCal Master Kush x Original OG Kush x Hawgsbreath.

Original OG (Sativa Cut) - Precursor to all og's,

Anyway, yeha rad job anyone who talks shit, let's see them put together a list that extensive.

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Really nice job taking the time to make this list. A list BTW that my paws can't get a cut of anything you listed.LOL Kinda sucks to hear about it and can't get it. Am I alone??? I guess i'll just have to be satisfied with my own elite moms.

crazy list.

only complaints is a lot of those are from seeds and not elite clone onlys. like jillybean, peyote purple, etc.. those are strains people bred and sell commerically in seeds.

and just cuz some one chucked some pollen and made a strain doesnt make it elite. personally i think it has to make its way around and gain a buzz to be elite. but these days people are calling everything elite.

its all speculation anyway so what youre doing is a great thing, i love shit like this. keep adding em.

Weird Jimmy

Licensed Patient/Caregiver & All-Around Cool Ass B
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not a bad list of elite cuts... You're missing the Hawgsbreath cut from San Diego bred by james Hawg Gonzales (RIP) - one of the best cuts of all time!

I just scored the Hawgsbreath... It's fucking insane man.

S

sanvanalona

Damn I am so hyped right now!!!! I see that my very own Vicsfruit made the list. It was an accidental cross of an old "lemon" strain out of ohio that itself was an S1 and that was crossed with my tahoe og. It turns beautiful fall colors and has multiple harvest windows starting around 53 inside and going all the way til 70+. I have photos on another site and when I can I will add some.....thanks for making the list and including the strain. It did very well in the dispensaries in Montana, and was one of the few strains that my diesel/og snobby friends would enjoy.

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
Blue Magoo is Major League Bud X DJ SHORTS Blueberry
Caboose is Arcata Trainwreck X Old Schol Big Bud
Platinum Bubba Kush is a pre 98 bubba selfing
Blueberry Mary is Something (I think it is a Thau Sativa) X DJ shorts Blueberry Sativa

Also there is
Purple Mango - Purple Indica X Mango Kush
Cheesecake - Romulan (not joe's) X Shiskaberry

If I think of more I will gladly add them

where did you get this info?

this is a debated topic, but it is known that it was made for Oregon

S

sanvanalona

I am quite sure that blue magoo is from Oregon, I believe Eugene. It has afgooey in it, I believe, and something else not sure.

Headcheese (Exclusively held by and from Kush Creams, featured on the cover of High Times '20 Strongest Strains' Edition) Pacific Northwest area, Western WA

codger

some of the best looking cannabis i've ever seen pictures of is
HANIS from Texas, Kunduz Afghani x (Pre-’98 Bubba Kush x 1994 Positronics Haze)

Glacier, "3 way cross of Tooty fruity kush, 'ground fog' and 'hulk' ", very impressive looking clone, probably has the most full plant coverage of trichomes i've ever seen in photos, amazing!

Triangle Kush or The White and Gainsville Green(thai x hawaiian?) all from Florida

Uptown Haze NYC/Florida?

Pinconning Paralyzer, Michigan, Skunk # 1 x Afgani

Free Leonard, by Swampy(RIP), Michigan, G13 x Butterscotch Hawaiian

Critical from Spain, mr. nice stock

Bruce Banner #3, Colorado, Strawberry Diesel x OG Kush

Platinum Master Kush, SoCal Master Kush x Afghani

Bunch of Chemdog and Northern Lights cuts not listed, headband, SSSDH etc. also uk cheese not listed?

edit: adding Silvertip, Vics Fruit and Bozeman Kush, Montana

Free Leonard....88G13/HP (ndnguy) x Butterscotch Hawiian (pheno Swampy found from beans from C-ray):biggrin:

Attachments

• ghashnug.jpg
    ghashnug.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 15