What's new

240w Lighthouse Hydro Led.First grow..

borg

Finally got afford to a panel and stuff,recived the led yesterday from gotham product's.
Seems like a good product and intense red/blue ratio.
Since hps/mh gives away alot of heat and power, i thought led sounds great and just add pc fans and a DIY activated koll in the closet will do it.Will also make a new way to hang the led in there.

I hope i got a good panel,the was a nice dude and great communication.Have read about china ufo's ect,and after 3 months i come over gotham products.

Not very long i will try 2x auto ak47xlowryder2 in soil.

Some strains for tents grow later is amnesia haze,royal queen shining silver haze,mazarxwhite rhino,greenhouse seeds-Nl5 haze mist and the skunk special from amsterdam seeds+ some freebees.

Ec-measure and ph-meter+ph up/down is on its way with biobizz topmax,guano and mother earth tea.

All coments are welcome folks,update will come:tiphat:
beste.jpg
nr2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

Attachments

• beste.jpg
    beste.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 15
  • nr2.jpg
    nr2.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 10
Looking good! Easy ryder is a great strain! :) I bet you will love it, can be kept really small and delivers some good smoke :)

Gonna follow this one :tiphat:

borg

Thanks man:),have looked at this closet for awhile and think its perfect for auto's:) u think it will smell in my room with 3" tube on top of closet with activated koll filter exhaust out in the room? I can not get the exhaust air out here.. Is these auto's very smelly? The one and only problem with this can be the smell..
U think its room for two auto's inside closet?

Thanks man:),have looked at this closet for awhile and think its perfect for auto's:) u think it will smell in my room with 3" tube on top of closet with activated koll filter exhaust out in the room? I can not get the exhaust air out here.. Is these auto's very smelly? The one and only problem with this can be the smell..
U think its room for two auto's inside closet?

From my experience it smells, but not that much, you have to remember its still cannabis, the last weeks of flower it WILL smell.

Are you making a home-made carbon filter?

And yes two plants would be perfect in there!
Remember to work on your grow space till its perfect before you start growing, its one of the most important thing, to have a good home for the ladies!

:tiphat::wave:

Edit: I guess you are going to cover the glass door with something?
Id also paint the inside with white paint!

borg

As i tought,better make there two x3" "do it yourself filters" yes:) as i said i will replace the glass doors with a solid new one i will make,and will buy mylar yes:)

As i tought,better make there two x3" "do it yourself filters" yes:) as i said i will replace the glass doors with a solid new one i will make,and will buy mylar yes:)

Oh sorry didin't read that i guess! duh
Everything seems good to me :)
Grow on and learn from experience!

borg

You think the Nl5 haze mist will fit in to this closet as it grows? Would have been nicer with more yield,and move the 3x auto's to a big-tower pc case instead..

borg

hey mate great cab nice genetic..what more i'll be watching tha progress fo su!!
Thanks killerweed,yes i think i got good genetics from where i bought it. I will be moving the cabinet to a friend home today and modify it there,no wall vents here and i guess the smell will be big so therefor i will be doing this grow in my mate's house. But pictures will be coming as it grows soon,so tune in on "Lighthouse Hydro Led grow":tiphat::plant grow:

borg

Well,does not happening much here yet..a couple of weeks more and then i will start:dance013:
Will soon get some new strains ,on its way by mail now,its all feminized and 5 seeds of both, arjans haze#3 by greenhouseseeds.com, and auto-blueberry by dutch passion from dope-seeds.com

Think i will put together another stelth-box instead of the one in the first post.

One question for u icmag's,if i mix regular potting soil with good quality,perlite,pre-mix and some bat-guano or maybe cowshit,do i have to give them any other nutrients?

borg

Hi,bought some nutes today,bat guano ekstract,topmax and mother earth tea ekstract and ph up/down.fox farm ocean forest soil comes soon,will post oictures of new growbox very soon:)

Is this all nutes i need for my little auto's soon?

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 13

borg

Hi icmag's,today i have mixed soil,germinated two auto blueberry's and put in potts under the Led for an hour ago,hope this will turn out ok,the soil got a little moist beacause of the ph-down solution,i gave the seeds some ph-adjusted water,just a little beacause it was moist of the ph-down.
All comments and tips are welcome folks:)

Attachments

• xfyjsdk.jpg
    xfyjsdk.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 8
  • zfdhxdggh.jpg
    zfdhxdggh.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 9

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
everythings good and ready for the show buddy, about soil i think if you mix all what you say are good for 2 week minimum but maybe need to watching the plants you no , sure like this you have a good start, lol i'm curious about the auto's blueberry i'll be watching closely!!

Yet another thing I have been Curious about (LED)

Yet another thing I have been Curious about (LED)

Thanks for the posting. I have been wondering about some of the current LED panels results. Urban Grower on Youtube had a guy talking about it like its the wave of the future in growing. I have been trying these new products as I have been growing and currently trying the new grow media STG (sure to grow). Has been almost everything it was advertised to be. Cant wait to see if your LEDs are as well. Good Luck Bro! :ying:

borg

Thanks for the posting. I have been wondering about some of the current LED panels results. Urban Grower on Youtube had a guy talking about it like its the wave of the future in growing. I have been trying these new products as I have been growing and currently trying the new grow media STG (sure to grow). Has been almost everything it was advertised to be. Cant wait to see if your LEDs are as well. Good Luck Bro! :ying:

Thanks man,have been looking on urban grower's site about Led,and they sure price the Led technology,im really exited about this,the first grow also:)

Nice pictures there bro,whats the strain?

I meacured the ph-level in one of the potts,and its 7.8 ph,what to do? Flusk it with the right ph balanced water? Its 6.5l potts with 3cm small rocks at the bottom.

borg

everythings good and ready for the show buddy, about soil i think if you mix all what you say are good for 2 week minimum but maybe need to watching the plants you no , sure like this you have a good start, lol i'm curious about the auto's blueberry i'll be watching closely!!

Yes:watchplant: couple of times a day to check things. Just given pure water,no nutes other than in soil.