What's new

240w LED, 2 Monster plants

This bud look sick, its all white on the top..
I hope this is a good thing haha

img0019.jpg

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
yeah bro nothing to worry about whyte peak, also other grower "general.." get whyte peak from led's because depend from the light or some ...
about the leaves have the brown spot coming from fert. i think but if are confined to only this you get no problem..if you get to many fan leaves you need to check ph , give less nutrient and after check again ...maybe i hope this help you..but still small what i see in the pix and nothing serious, they can coming some time ...

yeah bro nothing to worry about whyte peak, also other grower "general.." get whyte peak from led's because depend from the light or some ...
about the leaves have the brown spot coming from fert. i think but if are confined to only this you get no problem..if you get to many fan leaves you need to check ph , give less nutrient and after check again ...maybe i hope this help you..but still small what i see in the pix and nothing serious, they can coming some time ...

I gonne give them some BIO-BIZZ bloom and Topmax for a week now. I hope the fan leaves get better.

I gonna flush the last week with only water.

img0016t.jpg

img0018.jpg

Day 49, Flowering

About 50% of the buds seems to be finish...
I think them need one or two week more.

They are pretty big right now :)

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
Wowzers!! Those look way good bro!! I swear LED's are callin my name for my veg room,don't know if I'd wana swap my 1k's in bloom room out just yet tho,but maybe LED's will shortly compete with 1' HID's?

Anywho,lookin great,keep that shit up and keep it green!!

Wowzers!! Those look way good bro!! I swear LED's are callin my name for my veg room,don't know if I'd wana swap my 1k's in bloom room out just yet tho,but maybe LED's will shortly compete with 1' HID's?

Anywho,lookin great,keep that shit up and keep it green!!

I use a 120w with almost only blue lights for veg...
The plants grow faster now than with a 400w MH lamp...

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Wowser! Party at Addi's house. Free Ferraris to the first hundred people to show up!

How long were they "supposed" to flower?

dagobaker

those needed 3 more week imho...........
they are still getting fatter...........
but do what u got to do
ive harvested early before too........

Final weight 210 gram +

210/240 = 0.85g/w... Its my best so far, but with more plants or longer veg 1g/w +
is easy...

img0016j.jpg

img0021qk.jpg

Thanks for watching!

hazy

Veteran
Great job A2G!

You pulled a nice yield, but no surprise, those buds looked so fat.

I noticed you got some whitecaps.

Check out the last page on my Between Sun and Moon thread for some more. I had my 345w led too close.

Latest posts

Latest posts