What's new

2400W Soil grow, bodhi gear + clone only's

elusified

its your mix,man what you could do with a drip on them stems.Seen guys get 1/4 buds in 3 gallon containers with the perlite/volcanic mix.crazy...I use coco cuz perlite is a messy bitch for me...but could reap man.good luck.

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
Thanks, at this point it can't get much worse, the change should be an improvement. The daily feedings with coco will simplify so much for me not having to keep track of the feedings and watering alternation in soil with so many plants. I have two finished rooms built now, a lung room, and all the bells and whistles, I'm in the process of emptying and sterilizing my house before starting seeds and getting new clean clones. Got ~8oz off nine plants under a thousand this run. Yield sucked but the qualities there so I'm not totally depressed

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mary Kushmas! Good vibes, Great health, Green Blessings and Much love to you and yours!

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Gnat nix on top, full size growstones on the bottom, covering all drainage holes. Prevents entrance from bottom or top, eases surface tension/runoff problems, and adds to drainage.

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Also if your bombing it is your best bet to also use carpet dust with pyrethins to really do the job. Many things will burrow into the carpet to escape the bomb. And it also helps with fleas, I noticed your pooch.

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
I don't have carpet anywhere, lucky enough to have all hardwood and tile. As a rule the dog isn't allowed in the basement where my rooms are, and he gets a bath in dawn dish soap every few weeks to try to keep him from being a vector. I don't wear anything from outside into my grow room, my problem is the foundation of my house isn't the best seal, but the bugs came from my friends grow, I had no problems with anything but gnats untill I brought a deathstar clone with RA right into my veg room because I trusted my friends IPM way too much. I got a new thread up, been Havin good luck, only seen one gnat no aphids yet. I'll be re-sealing my foundation with silicon caulk when it warms up enough outside.