What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

24 Purple Kush hydro setup

Texicannibus

noob
Veteran
doing great bro everything is going right along waiting on more beans think im obsessed. Just ordered jack o nesia, witches weed, oger99, and a few others in recent days. Hopefully all arrive quickly as usual. How about you man?

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
doing great bro everything is going right along waiting on more beans think im obsessed. Just ordered jack o nesia, witches weed, oger99, and a few others in recent days. Hopefully all arrive quickly as usual. How about you man?

I have lots of pheno types and many seeds left over.right now i have no room to test a few

Big up amigo,DG

fireman

DG beautiful work bro!!

I was in vegas bout 2 weeks ago and picked up a zip of some fire as kush that had to be the LVPK. Dude did us right to on the price couldnt have been a better vaca cause of the bag. Was sitting there wishing i could get the cut. Never forget that zip for sure made that trip a hell of a time for me an my boy

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Great work DG. Keen to see how it goes for you.

thanks for stoping by hope all well your way with your PK

DG beautiful work bro!!

I was in vegas bout 2 weeks ago and picked up a zip of some fire as kush that had to be the LVPK. Dude did us right to on the price couldnt have been a better vaca cause of the bag. Was sitting there wishing i could get the cut. Never forget that zip for sure made that trip a hell of a time for me an my boy

hope i bring out her full potency levels and master the grow

good looking bushes!

thanks they are bushing and expect them to be very thick in them 10 gallons

Texicannibus

noob
Veteran
hope so bro it looks like a nice plant love the size of them leaves. Looking forward to seeing the flower show get on the road

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
hope so bro it looks like a nice plant love the size of them leaves. Looking forward to seeing the flower show get on the road

they for like 4-5 days now been geting hit with co2.its been a real delayment but all will work out on my clock.on my watch no plant most die,lol sound like a mad doc. but the show will be looking nice and i think i can bring the best out of her qualities.cant speak to much as i'm not the best doc here but sure think on a 10 scale i'm a 5 as for as being a good grower.i will bring her sugar covered cristals as best i can

big up amigo,DG

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
that puts me down around a .5 lol

hell no man not with you growing shit like this bro you above me right now
i have to catch up

picture.php

sup dg, great grow. i was wondering what size tray that is in the first pic you showed? 3x3 or 4x4? i see you have a rubbermaid tub as a res, what size is that? and are you ever worried that the rubbermaid might break with all that water in it? i tried to use one of them a few years ago but it ended up bulging out like yours in the pic and was afraid it might break.

Texicannibus

noob
Veteran
Not DG but Mike I think the only way it would likely break is if it was exposed to UV light or temperature fluctuations both of wich can make plastic brittle.

Dg thanks for the compliment bro ... but we both know you on another level my friend. Thats a gorgeous girl but small yielder resin smells like lemons. The one Im smoking on tonite taste like grape candy. Tis a good journey.. keep it green

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
here is some pics
PK 3 days 12/12
room is filled
i didnt switch to HPS yet because i dont want them to stretch i'll give them like 3 more days

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
Looking great DG ;)

How much do you think it reduces the stretch by starting flower with MH? I was thinking I would do the same thing.

thanks
Smiley

Latest posts

Latest posts