What's new

24 Purple Kush hydro setup

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
holy drool dude, the colors of that plant are amazing..... How does she taste, smell? the high?

I have one rooting right now I am going to sog on the side just to get a good look at her.

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Cant wait to see the plant numbers on these....loooking crazy!

thanks man the numbers is what i'm waiting for too

holy drool dude, the colors of that plant are amazing..... How does she taste, smell? the high?

I have one rooting right now I am going to sog on the side just to get a good look at her.

coming soon still have days till chop.you'll enjoy her grow bro great plant and very tolerant too anything you do to her

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Looks good to me, but I know exactly what you mean. When it's right it's RIGHT! You planning on running the LVPK again?

my friend the high was at 30 days sending to the moon at 70+days is going to marz and well cured to pluto so all i want is weight and i may kick everything else away

BigGreen

Veteran
Have fun chopping. I know Im not anymore. If ya have some man power and some hours to getr done then it should be all good.
Have fun and good luck
BG

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Right. I have nearly a week into this chop myself. I had an outta town crew come help me for a few days and the local fam helpin with what's left still. It's not fun after about 4-5 lbs. Then it becomes arggg not trimmin again tonight lol.
Have fun

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
congrads of completin yet another amazin grow ur trimmer is realy gettin a work out lately eh peace and eny brotha

BigGreen

Veteran
Sick of it after 4-5 lbs na how about after 2 lbs. I wish I could bring in some back up to help me with my shit.

Did you hear that thud? It was my jaw hitting the floor...Been off-line for a coupla weeks and am blown away by the purple reign. Outstanding, DG. F---ing inspirational.

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
thanks everyone hopefuly i come back with some pics tonight.trimming is not that bad with the spin pro i think two days of work will do with lots of brake time 2 mans job

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hell yeah dude, the spinpro makes it a good experience instead of dreading it and being miserable staring at nug all day. I am looking forward to hearing and seeing more man!

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
here are some harvest shots

LV purple kush

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
So there is some BBB. I know you'll like the few bowls but the PK is the real deal. I can't wait for the after report of all of them. SSH, AI, TW, BBB, and PK you grew them all to amazing levels and I want to know how they rate in quality of smoke, after all that is the whole reason I started growing.

:joint: