What's new

24 Purple Kush hydro setup

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
I've heard of that NYC Piff more than a few times. Can't wait to try it some day.

that shit is pure fire nothing like it bro.i wonder why breeders havent got their hands on that cut

DG mine were eating the same thing there pigs Im still hitting them with 1250 ppm .5 and there loving it.

is guess its about nutes because if i go to 1250 i know for sure they burn on me i been going up to 900 ppm= 1.8 EC and they green as hell next rez change 1000 ppm and i dont think any higher then this

quick update i flush with a 1.3 EC and 5.6 PH two days ago pics are from yesterday at 29 days

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin strong and helthy bro,few more weeks and they will be gettin some heft yo.
peace-T-

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
here is BBB at 29 days
bad pics cant get much of a clear shot when lights are out

picture.php

BBB up front and TW in the background
picture.php

and TrainWreck at 29 days she's the biggiest plant in the room siting 5 feet wide and five feet tall a real bush she's taking up a whole 1000w light leaving no light for the BBB

picture.php

picture.php

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I wish I were there! Tell me about the smell of the BBB and the PK also looks like the BBB has more crystals than any other as usual.

:joint:

ghostly

Looks Magnificent!
i finished a PK (sr-71) run using the AN line, with kushie kush
it loved the nutes and come out with a 'world beater' flavor.
i ran the nutes up to 900-1500/ ph 5.5-6.7 allowing drift. i could have harvested @ 6 weeks, at 7 it was perfect with cloudy trichs and purple tops. i guess if i let her go longer she would have got more purple. i have good temp control n dropping it helps a ton (you probably already know that) it took forever to dry, twice as long as any other strain i've done, but did not lose any volume. it was done in 7 weeks, quick finisher. check my album for comparison pix.

its been reported as the most medicinal strain from my people. personally, im fucking hooked like dope, i only use the volcano with this one (some strains are better burnt and others vaped... nycd is only burnt, bluedream goes both ways, PK-volcano)... oh boy, first its a head rush-sit down quickly, my body temp changes, i relax instantly, stomach cramps are gone in minutes. there needs to be more KUSH in the world... keep it up and good luck.

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
I wish I were there! Tell me about the smell of the BBB and the PK also looks like the BBB has more crystals than any other as usual.

:joint:

the smell i cant describe at the moment cause i only smell it when i walk out the room on my clothes lol as for frosty the PK will be frostier in about a week or so

BBB at 30 days

picture.php

picture.php

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DG your killing it man! nice video everything looks nice and healthy. I held a mom plant of this strain tonight and hopefully tomorrow it will be in my possession for safe keeping for a friend. I can't wait to take this baby for a spin she seems right up my alley. Along with the lvpk cut accompanying it will be carolina blue :) Looking forward to watching you bust this one out!

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
DG your killing it man! nice video everything looks nice and healthy. I held a mom plant of this strain tonight and hopefully tomorrow it will be in my possession for safe keeping for a friend. I can't wait to take this baby for a spin she seems right up my alley. Along with the lvpk cut accompanying it will be carolina blue :) Looking forward to watching you bust this one out!

nice!! this is my test run with her lol if you noticed there's only 20 PK plants and look at all them tops each plant has over 8 tops, if you grow her like this i recommend tomato cages or she'll fall all over the place

stay watching i plan on fating them up they been doing well with 3 parts AN Grow Micro Bloom plus Big Bud,Barricade and now Carboload i will also be doing OverDrive

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
whats up DG,

excellent grow... sorry about sending you the message about floramite without even reading that you had taken care of the problem...

im very interested in seeing what you can do with the LVPK!

im gonna have about 30-60 of those bitches rolling strong here in the next month or so....

hydrosun is the man... (no worries about the extra mite gift! haha fuck it, mites can be handled@!)

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
nice vid
i am interested in ur hydro set up. i know there are pics but would u mind elaborating... in a om even if u dont want to cluster this up. if u have the time or can refer me to a page explaining it...

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
after closer inspection i see whats cookin now... recirculating drip

i have a 96 gallon res rubber garbage trash can with wheels,2 horse power pump with 4 way adapter outlet for water flow going out to stake spray drippers. each 10 gallon has 4 sprayers at the bottom i have water draining to a ebb n grow controller that does all the work.when the controller is on fill cycle the 2 HP pump turns on and sprays away till the water level is met in the controller,then a drain cycle comes on and back to the res water goes.the controller i modified the top trigger in the controller by lowering it down to meet the water levels i needed so the system runs on its own i just fill water levels in res and top off with nutes as needed and change res every week

BigGreen

Veteran
Your shit is looking mighty fine DG and very healthy. Your gonna have some major wieght.
Im thinking of starting harvest this weekend myself.
Kick ass grow

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
alright so need to know from you PK growers,do i have better frost at 33 days then when you grow?
i just want to know if i'm doing her right.
PK 33 DAYS

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

B

bipotato

Looks like you're doing a good job.

I just confirmed that the Purple Kush I have ("SR-71") is not the same as your LVPK, so it's like apples to oranges. Or more like SR71PK to LVPK. Looks like we flipped around the same time. How long do you plan on taking her?

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Looks like you're doing a good job.

I just confirmed that the Purple Kush I have ("SR-71") is not the same as your LVPK, so it's like apples to oranges. Or more like SR71PK to LVPK. Looks like we flipped around the same time. How long do you plan on taking her?

thanks bro!!
wish to take her 70+ days i'm looking for 60%+ amber trichs