What's new

24 Hours

Willie

Ever have one of those days when you just want to kick the shit out of certain people?? Maybe run 'em thru a wood chipper?!! :mad:
I had to deal with that yesterday...Not my idea of a good day.
Then after gaining back some sanity, I remembered I was going to a Brian Wilson concert that night. I was still pissed enough that I was thinking about cancelling until my wife got ahold of me, handed me a "Brownie" and smiled.
I went...still fuming...(with two extra brownies of course)...Hasseled thru the traffic and zillions of people, found our seats, sat and looked up to see this was his SMILE tour. Yeah, right. Smile.
Then he started to play. Two songs into the first set I realized I was hootin' and hollerin' and acting like I was sixteen again!!! Absolutely MAGIC. The man is a musical genius.
He played some songs from his non-released SMILE album which were good but absolutely weird....A look into Brian's brain from the late 60's....
Anyway, Brian Wilson + good brownies + good people = Much better evening.
THEN...I find I'm alone today with no work to do and my house to myself :woohoo: SO, do I fire up some SourBubble or Sour Diesel? or how 'bout both? :yummy:
What a difference a day makes.

Peace,
Willie

B

BuzzBoy

I know exactly what you mean, I go through days when I want to kick the shit out of everyone, not just certain unlucky individuals. But usually if I can find some good herb it fixes the problem. :D

G

guest3854

Herb is the ONLY thing that brings me outta red line . Toke plenty and relax bradda!

SkyTripper

Can relate!
Especially driving and stores....Wal Mart in particular. :crazy:
Sooo many people should NOT be driving and piss me off so bad I want to just floor it sometimes and RAM the fuck out 'em! :sasmokin:
Hospitalize the dumbasses or expedite their trip to the cemetery.
Then theres all the stupid idiots in my way at the grocery store or the rude bitch who rings up my shit. BAM! Sometimes wanna leap over the checkstand and start chokin the shit out of the idiot! :nanana:
And, of course there is the nightmare of the Wal Mart store where the entire world feels the need to do there shopping..(unfortunately, myself too).
Low Prices....Always brings out the humanity of this world and all the rudeness in it. Here IS a store where you can definitely see someone finally crack and go Postal. Or, just become rude as hell along with everyone else and start RAMMING into people with a shopping cart, cause the way people mope through that store and get in your way or push their carts is probably a good indicator of their pathetic driving habits. :wallbash:
Society is getting worse, IMO. Either crack and start inflicting pain on people who probably deserve some......OR, just STAY HIGH all the time and mellow so as to not slip into psychosis and go ballistic on IDIOTS! :bat: :spank: :beat-dead

Last edited:
roflmao......glad your day turned out better.

ST we must be related in another life. The 2 things in this world guaranteed to send me over the edge is bad drivers and trips to Wal-Mart. Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!
Lock up the guns ma, it's happenin' agin.