What's new

23 strain grow under 1000 watts

S

speedemon

Week 5 and 7 update

Week 5 and 7 update

The God bud is going to be a massive yielder lol here is pics :) One of the god bud is in 1st pic in the middle third from wall, second God bud is the 5th pic on its own with something else in the background which I think is the Blues but they are all labelled anyway.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop: lol how many did you squeeze under the 1k pal and how long did you veg for?

looking sweet man

S

speedemon

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop: lol how many did you squeeze under the 1k pal and how long did you veg for?

looking sweet man

Hey mate, I vegged them for about 6 weeks and there is currently 19 confirmed females including psychosis 1st on the left as you look in, and 1 male maybe?? lol The fooking daftest part of this grow is the fookin sens* see*s "Feminized" Jack Flash as out of the 3 I put in 2 where male and the one in the pic looks suspicious to?? I paid double price for females?? will not be getting their shit again.

Oh and thats why I am changing this room again as I need more light and slightly longer room to house a new addition :)

ijim

I consider it hell having more than a few strains in one room at a time. I use a complete soil mixture and all have equal nutrients and they can decide what to use. But some like it dryer than others and I spend a lot of time pinching and tying to keep the canopy somewhat even so all receive decent light. Any tips on dealing with these problems?

S

speedemon

I consider it hell having more than a few strains in one room at a time. I use a complete soil mixture and all have equal nutrients and they can decide what to use. But some like it dryer than others and I spend a lot of time pinching and tying to keep the canopy somewhat even so all receive decent light. Any tips on dealing with these problems?

I agree with you there mate running multiple strains can be hell but I use the same nutrients GHE at my own dose which is 10ml equal parts per 10 litres, then additionally use Canadian xpress potash, headmasta and rootregen at 10mm per litre until end. I feed them all the same in veg less the potash and all at lower dilutions per 10 litre I start at 2.5ml working up to 7ml per 10 litres across the GHE range and as the rootregen and headmasta do not effect E.C I use 10ml per 10 litres all throughout life. The uneven canopy is caused due to my growing Indica and Sativa strains together and those Sativa's stretch loads in flower. I prefer an even canopy as well but only when I am truly happy with the smoke of one strain, then I will only flower that meaning even canopy :) I keep the light just high enough off the tall ones but not to high it effects the lower ones :) But this is also the reason I am going back to 2 air cooled reflectors inline. 2k is the way forward on yeild :) Hope this answers your question?:ying::ying:

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Looking good speed, last run looks to have let of some phat buds... Nice strain selection on this one.. What's the reason for going for 2 x 600's against the 1000? Sensi seeds fems that are males?! WTF mate!! I'd drop them a polite email about that ;)

S

speedemon

Looking good speed, last run looks to have let of some phat buds... Nice strain selection on this one.. What's the reason for going for 2 x 600's against the 1000? Sensi seeds fems that are males?! WTF mate!! I'd drop them a polite email about that ;)

Hey Shhh mate I have decided now to go back to 2x1000 watts as nothing beats the yeild ;) I will be doing a new post when room is complete but will be sticking everything in there rather than having loads of diaries lol. I will call is Speed's Double Blockbuster 2000watt Grow :) As for the seed breeders a "polite" email has been sent :)
I will post back result :)

Yes_I_Am

lol i was gifted some blues s1's by a friend, 3 seeds 3 males lol.

he must of selfed a male by mistake

shit almost forgot good work speeds loving the grow you multi strain slag hunter.