Data:

BTX066.jpg

PLCG with seeds:

BTX067.jpg

Big Brad showing seeds:

BTX068.jpg

PBRV:

BTX069.jpg

We did the final res change since the last check in. We have also started PK boosting. The pH has been pretty stable, but will continue to nose down with boosting. There are a few unhappy with the nutes, but not beyond a light malaise with a touch of lockout in the margins. Pretty nice with 18 different strains sharing the same res.

Lots of visible seeds poking out, but no sense yet of how heavy the seeding is.

As always, your comments and questions are welcome.

-al

als_weed

Alas Poor Yorick, I Knew Him Well

BTX070.jpg

BTX071.jpg

Our she-male was wacked today. Collected this pollen that I will freeze for now. I'll pull it out and sift it for deep storage after drying. We have visible seeds everywhere, so it appears to be potent.

-al

als_weed

Bloom Day 56, Unit 1

Unit:

BTX072.jpg

Data:

BTX073.jpg

BRLC with Seeds

BTX074.jpg

Riot of Colors:

BTX075.jpg

The plants have slowed their eating, getting 1 dose of regular food and 1 PK boost. We have green seeds poking out everywhere. Looks like they will need the full final 2 weeks to fully develop.

-al

als_weed

Day 49 Bloom, Unit 4

Unit:

BTX076.jpg

Data:

BTX077.jpg

YAH4:

BTX078.jpg

BBRD:

BTX079.jpg

PTBK:

BTX080.jpg

The plants are slowly eating, and I expect only one more PK boost will be needed to help finish off the seeds.

There are more visible seeds in this unit than in the others. The plants look like they will need the 3 full weeks we have scheduled.

-al

als_weed

Day 63 Bloom, Unit 1

Unit:

BTX081.jpg

Data:

BTX082.jpg

Bud:

BTX083.jpg

PBRV:

BTX084.jpg

Right Side:

BTX085.jpg

Left Side:

BTX086.jpg

The plants are finishing. There are several ready to chop, but we are going longer to ensure our still green seeds are fully developed.

Tomorrow we will start clearing with our first res drop. Half the res is drained and replaced with RO. Terps are added to help retain oils and aromas. This will be done twice to get our ppms below 200.

-al

als_weed

Day 70 Bloom, Unit 1

Unit:

BTX087.jpg

Data:

BTX088.jpg

Peek a Boo!:

BTX089.jpg

Our seeds are just about ready. The plants are coasting to the end and I expect to start the chop in the next few days.

I'll post a final walk around video just before harvest.

-al

als_weed

Plants look real nice.
You said you add terps to the res?

I add terps after I start the clear process. It does not add extra aromas and oils, but does help the plant retain what it has when the ppms drop below 200.

Thank you for your interest.

-al

als_weed

Day 63 Bloom, Unit 4

Unit:

BTX090.jpg

Data:

BTX091.jpg

GDGP:

BTX092.jpg

One of my personal ladies. She's a teenager that still has a unique nail salon funk that makes your eyes and your mouth water.

BBRD:

BTX093.jpg

She's SO pregnant. Might dry her in a screen envelope to keep those popping seeds.

WDGP:

BTX094.jpg

Velvety smooth looks and creamy scents.

Lotta Budz:

BTX095.jpg

Many of these are done, but this is all about the seeds, so everyone will coast for at least another week.

As always, your questions and comments are welcome.

-al

als_weed

Day 70 Bloom, Unit 4

Unit:

BTX096.jpg

Data:

BTX097.jpg

BTFL:

BTX098.jpg

PLCG:

BTX099.jpg

Last Days:

BTX100.jpg

These are coming down shortly. After many months of planning and implementation, it's down to the pinching and counting!

I'll be updating results over the next couple weeks. Next things to do will be germ test and make decisions about which strains will be first to do a pheno hunt with.

Which crosses are you most interested in seeing grown out?

-al

als_weed

Seeds Update

BTX101.jpg

We are moving things around and getting ready for the next round.

We still have pounds of bud to finish pinching seeds from. A difficult task during normal times, but complicated for the holidaze if you are familiar with the work involved.

But survey testing has shown that we have created seeds of all crosses in target quantities.

Test Seeds:

BTFL002.jpg

It's time to get started on the next step of this project!

Join us in the new thread "3 Crosses of Black Truffle" found here:

Here are the new strains and their code:

ANTF - Animal Tree Truffle

BRTC - Black Rock Truffle Cake

GDTF - Gran Dawgy Truffle

I will continue to update this thread as appropriate.

-al

als_weed

What happened to this one?

I ended up looking at 6 strains online instead of 3. This turned into the current "6 Crosses of Black Truffle" thread here on the forum.

As for the overall cross, we got viable seeds in 22 out of 23 strains(GBTH produced no seeds at at all).

There are several testers growing out seeds as we speak. GRF folks will offer seeds for sale only after some confirmation grows are completed and I find worthy plants.

Thank you for your interest.

-al