What's new

220w pl-l coco scrog cupboard

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran

That's what my landlord would say if he ever knew :)

Apparently the best to have is hyrdrolysate, or hydrolyzed. It uses a cold enzymatic process, instead of heat, leaving more of those proteins intact. "De-scented" hydrolysates should be avoided as well.

Word. I've found the h'sate online but 20 litre (5 gal?) drums is the smallest.

Damn Scrub, your sample is more than my last harvest...

:biglaugh: Haha, this made me laugh! Yeah I started out like "hmm where's a tiny popcorn bud?"...but then I realised it doesn't matter.

From what I know about plants, flowering and circadian rhythms, 48 hours of darkness won't do them any good at any point of growing. Plants can suspend their rhythm during constant light or dark, and there by the mechanism that controls the release of the flowering hormone.

Hey Pedro and thanks. From what I understand, it's not a timing thing as such, it's basically a form of stress. Plant thinks holy sh*t, it's pure darkness, I'm gonna die soon and I'll make myself super sticky to attract any pollen that comes past. Although I can see that it could do something different, like pumping energy into herm flowers or something. Perhaps this is why it works for some and not others (only judging the results on what I have read). The good bit is that it doesn't seem to do any harm that late, so I figure it's worth a try :)

Hey bro looking good nice sample.

Peace.

Right on bro, it looks way better than I thought, trimmed up. I checked out your galleries but nothing new...tsk tsk :tongue: Must be about that time, eh?

Thanks all for the suggestions and tips and just reading along.

:coffee:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Hey bro yeah I've been a bit slack on the updates but hopefully I'll leave work early today and start working on it, got a few harvest pics to do as well as the PD's. The males have spurted their load all over everything that I've got, so my next few harvests will be a bit seed ridden but the genetics will be worth it, those Dynamite X PD's are kick arse, well the one female I've got is just cranking along, pics will be along soon. So jealous of your plant bro, green with envy with a topping of frost.
Happy Gardening All.
Peace.
:tree:

ScrubNinja

Veteran
Cheers bro, it's starting to sink in that I'll have a ton of weed soon :D It's like christmas, it creeps up and then WHAM you're sitting on the couch trying to breathe from eating so much. Hehehe.

I think that could be looked at as a good thing genetically speaking, if you had several males openly pollinate them. :yes: Still ain't read most of my breeding book though, lol.

Here's to a bountiful season :eggnog:

ScrubNinja

Veteran
That's what's up

That's what's up

:thanks:

Well, thanks a lot for reading along guys. This has been truly fucking epic. It was such a fluke I scored these lights and I wouldn't have known about them if it wasn't for Hydro-Soil, Aerohead, D.I.Try, and anyone else who had a thread running about that time :yes: Thanks also to my buddies who hooked me up with the lights and genetics. Thanks to everyone really. Can you tell I'm excited?

I was just hoping to improve on my first time with this grow. I had no idea it would kick ass quite like it has, and it has. There is a metric shit ton of weed there.

picture.php

:laughing: It looks tiny right? I have NO idea why it looks so damn tiny in this shot, but that's all of it except for a cola that snapped off.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Sorry they all or mostly have the flash. Hopefully I get close to 6 oz. It's somewhere between 4 and 6, lol, that's about as close as I can get but bottom line is it's a lot of weed. And I have a lot of work to do. There is a lot of popcorn, and even some sub-popcorn. I read someone refer to that stuff as "scrub" the other day. How apt. I'll get more shots up as things progress. And if it's not clear yet... I think plls are a very suitable light for growing cannabis. :smokeit:

picture.php

Good luck in your grows, and merry chrizzle. :eggnog:

Your pal,
Scrub "why does his house smell like a skunk all of a sudden" Ninja.

:xmastree::xmastree::xmastree::tree:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Well Done Bro Fucking Amazing Stuff and what a ride.
Peace.

Attachments

• Clapping.gif
    Clapping.gif
    3.9 KB · Views: 17

basscadet

Nice harvest Scrub, :party::hotbounce

Put some tinsel on it and Santa will leave some presents under it for you... ask for more bud lol

:xmastree::xmastree::xmastree:

fatigues

Veteran
way to go man!! i never knew a metric shit ton equaled 4-6 ozs thanks for the conversion!!

I think the point to take away is that any micro-grow employing flourescent light technology is, by definition, a personal grow.

4-6 zips in dry weight (more or less) translates to an ounce to ounce and a half of weed for the user, per month until the estimated "next harvest" if another bean/clone is immediately started.

While there are extremes at either end of the personal consumption spectrum that either render that WAY more, or alternatively WAY less weed than that "unusual person" specifically requires...

For the most part, and for "most" people, that's more than enough weed to keep that individual in generous -- if not copious -- amounts of herb until the next harvest comes in.

Given Scrub's assessment of the harvest weight, I'm guessing his personal consumption patterns put him into the "most people" category, too.

Well done Scrub. Hope the quality is there for you. Give it the time to dry and cure properly and be sure to let us know how the quality worked out for you.

ScrubNinja

Veteran
Haha I love it, dope chandelier! Cheers all. And yeah, this is like a years worth for me from less than 220w. I think this is the biggest one but haven't looked too closely:

picture.php

These might be the same one or another one. It's all starting to look the same, lulz:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I found a seed too! Except it was hollow/sterile. But ya never know, might find some good ones.

:santa1:

Gebr'el

I've been lurking almost the whole grow myself, just watchin n pickin up stuff along the way, never needed to interject in anyway for the amount of experienced advice spoken was more than enough and for everyone watchin too imho.....i jus wanted to chime in n say....this was absolutely beautiful brudda!! not too mention i am puttin together a cab that jus bout identical to your dimensions too, lights n watts included! so this was very inspirational as well as motivational. your success in your micro is humbling to say the least, you my friend are Stuff!! Excellent Stuff!!! Nuff Respect!!! thx for the most entertaining of rides i have had lurkin on imho is the best site on the net.
peace n luv
Gebr'el (again...Nuff Respect)

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Scrub, I smoke about an ounce a week you've got a nice handful there but we need a little more to support the average 3.25lb a year ICmager ;)

Peace, :joint: