What's new

220w pl-l coco scrog cupboard

C

CannaCompulsory

This is a fantastic thread/grow ScrubNinja. It was my first read here and what made me want to join the forum.
Thanks for sharing!
Amazing plants! Great new cupboard!!

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
Awesome, dude :) Thanks for reading!

For the Leda Unos I've prepared those 3 litre milk containers - they came out at 2 litres cut down, and I put a few air holes around the bases and taped them up before I put the holes in. They get repotted in a few hours.

I'm going to do a Spinach plant in one of the air pots, and also planted some strawberries to put in a planter. Both from seeds.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I want to see pix of the strawberries! Tonight I had homemade pound cake with fresh strawberries and real homemade whipped cream :woohoo: and now I'm blazed on PK! Live doesn't get any better. I've got the top cola of the AB curing for your visit.

Peace, :joint:

ScrubNinja

Veteran
Oh hell yeah :dance:

I'm hoping the strawberries are okay. I heard they're hard to grow here and the store only had "Alpine" seeds. Small (but sweeter) fruit and no runners but they seem a bit hardier. (not mah pic)

picture.php

I also have this thing goin'

picture.php

The foxtailing is insane. I notice some people like them but to me it just says unhappy plant. I'm still on 3 bulbs and have most of the buds a fair distance from the bulbs. That one hottest spell really freaked it out.

ScrubNinja

Veteran
Thanks man :) I was going through some old pics and uploaded a few. These are from last year, a good year :cool:

These are the Afghan1s I was talking about uploading, didn't get much off em, but best smoke evar:

Here is the worst foxtailing I'd had before this:

Rest of the plant looked good (skunk#1) :
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

A big bud cross my friend made:

Natures watchdog, and nature:

All 35 litre coco. Good times :abduct:

basscadet

Basscadet's micro grow in his computer inspired me with the whole screenless scrog thing, it was so beatiful and level.

Wow man, u we're inspired by my work...? That is truely high praise considering if it wasn't for you I probably wouldn't be growing.

Ironically, your tent grow inspired me to use a screen.:joint:

Those cola's look amazing, when are you bringing her down?

ScrubNinja

Veteran
I was very much inspired bro, and it's good to see you're still around :smoke: It's great how we all inspire each other!

Hehe, man, I'm going to get sick of answering this question I can tell - I had to treat her with a chem for a phylloxera outbreak, so I want to go way overtime on harvest to let that out of the system, and I mean way overtime. Like around Xmas if it holds out till then and isn't 100% amber. I've never taken a plant that far so this is kind of unknown for me. I changed the lights to 12.5/11.5 quite some time ago, hoping that would slow things down a little. I like couchlock, and not in urgent need of weed, so I'm remaining optimistic :) I'll probably finish her off in the tent after what would normally be harvest time, under gentle lighting and much cooler conditions.

Then it'll all/mostly get a water cure and turned to hash & tinctures etc. Since then I've gone soil, all organic (well, very very close) on the new seedlings and make teas regularly with Bio-Bugs (check it out a page or two back). It contains a whole bunch of beneficial goodies, all aimed at root diseases. The phylloxera is commonly called root aphids, so I'm hoping it will be a big help to keep it from reoccuring or at least prevent it taking a hold. Sure seems to be helping so far. It's one of the most persistent pests you can pick up but I hopefully have it knocked on the head now. And got some other plans up my sleeve if they make a return. Hope your grows are good!

ScrubNinja

Veteran
Here's how the tent ended up with everything potted up. A bit of a mess. First the vert:

picture.php

Still using that clapped out bulb! I ordered a new daylight but it's probably 2 weeks away. I also have this Leda Uno as a spare (didn't fit in the circle):

picture.php

The spare is the one that spent a day at 100º in the pod. And these are the TWxPDs:

picture.php
picture.php

Like I said, a bit of a mess. I'll move the TWxPDs into the pll cupboard when the big girl goes in the tent. Maybe sooner rather than later. I will flip the tent in the next couple of days. There's 82 watts in there at the moment, keeping it minimal. Total lighting watts of my whole adventures: 247w. Peace.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Thanks Cheese, you've been a great contributor all through this grow, and the previous one :) I look forward to see how it turns out! Basscadet's micro grow in his computer inspired me with the whole screenless scrog thing, it was so beatiful and level. The tent pegs made/make it so easy to keep the branches level.

Well I got my progz on so we're good to go with the pics :cool: Day 60

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

After all that, a couple of shots are repeat buds, but it's all good. Second from the bottom you can see my fingers holding the base for a sense of scale. First and last pic are from a distance with the flash, the rest are using a 23w daylight cfl. I took a look and had a think when it was out, I reckon I'll get just under 4 z's at this stage.

Here are the TWxPDs at day 18 above ground, right after repotting. I semi air potted the pots. Not expecting much root pruning going on but it helps so much with drainage.

:abduct:

GREAT LOOKING PLANT BRO!!! Us lil micro dudes are the ones to watch out for when we get a chance to go bigger like I just did! Dude I might get over a pound under 400w but I'm keeping a low ball figure of about a oz a plant just to be safe but it sure looks to be more cuz my Bubba x Blue Moonshine's are fucking huge and look like 3-4oz plants and so does my Blue Dream!! That could be 3/4 of a pound with 3 plants!! Now that would be some serious yielding for me hahahaha

oldbootz

Veteran
wow scrub damn sexy to say the least. now we can see what the pure is capable of in a tight situation :)

ScrubNinja

Veteran
and I though my veg cab was ghetto hahaha

Haha I know! I was almost ashamed to post that full shot :eek:: The worst bit is that it's going to be my flower tent any day, hehe. I wanted to get another dual t8 thing but they don't fit, only one fits on an angle. It's a clusterfuck!

I hear you on the micro skills. I wouldn't expect anything less than a pound from ya :)

Cheers cheese and oldbootz :wave: She's a classic strain for sure, glad I met her, even if she wouldn't let me make babies with her.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Not as old as yours bro, about a week behind, one is showing nice strong vigour, male or female it looks like a keeper, prob because the other 2 are fighting in that container :dueling:, more photos in my gallery peeps.
Dynamite X Princess Diesel 4 days of 12/12 :-

Happy Gardening Bruz.
Peace.

ScrubNinja

Veteran
Vurry nice. I'll take a look after I post this. Hopefully you have shots of the big budding thing beside them :D

Alright, a few things to report, I won't be taking her ridiculously long after reading up again, just till about 50% amber, if that's a good level for someone who likes couchlock, which I think it is? They seem fairly cloudy overall (it's the first time I've looked) and I'll start flushing today for ~3wks.

Yesterday I was checking how well my outside potplants/veggies were doing against root aphids and had a shocking find. The whole ground around them was covered with the f*ckers. All over the path, in the cracks, in the garden. I went down to a little compost heap sorta thing I've started elsewhere, and that was covered. I looked in the area all around there and that was swarming. I doubt you could find a patch of earth that wasn't covered with them. No wonder I always had a lingering problem outside. :chin:

They were all up in the leftover soil from transplanting my weed the day before too. So this could get interesting :) I'll be sticking to the organic/living plan and battling them without chems. Yesterday my soil looked like soil (with root aphids jumping around), today there is only this, which gives me hope:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Ain't seen no insects inside yet, just budz

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

:woohoo:

ScrubNinja

Veteran
Holy shit boom, you have a tonne of pics there I hadn't seen. Don't be worried about spider mites, the damage doesn't look too bad and as you can see we all have embarrasing problems, LOL. I've never had them but I heard great stuff about predator mites for that. Another thing you can do is gas your room - people use co2, but if the level goes too high it will kill the plants. Apparently safer to use helium but read up on it if you wanna try. I found someone in oz selling predator mites but not sure if I bookmarked the site, but in general no problem finding predator insects in oz, online.

Edit: http://www.bugsforbugs.com.au/product/persimills-spider-mite-predator

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Cheers bud, thanks for the link. Spider Mites are the bane of my existence.
That plant of yours is really filling out those foxtails nicely. Everything is cruising along.
Got a new Canon today so I'll be able to show some bud action later on, and what's getting the chop soon for a frosty fruity xmas.
Happy Gardening All.
Peace.

ScrubNinja

Veteran
Nice nice. Lookin' forward to it.

I plotted a graph showing how I employ each spectrum through the various stages, for those interested. :xmasnut:

Okay serious business now:

picture.php

And more of the regular angles:

:watchplant:

Latest posts

Latest posts