What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

215 ten year BLOWOUT

clorox

Smokin on that serious...
i fully agree.

minds_I said:
Hello all,

I am not going to win here so I shall not press further but to say hte ink on legitamacy of medical MJ is still wet and I find it counter-productive to have a group of folks get together for the soul purpose of being able to take a medicine in a "PARTY" atmosphere.

And please spare me the "oppressed people" bullshit. I am an Amercian and proud of it. But look to other places in the world where true oppression is rampant and then tell me of your oppression hyperbole with regard to smoking MJ. Seems to pale in significance.

This is just my opinion. I am most glad for Prop 215 and I do indeed take refuge under its protection. Ido indeed have a legitamate medical need- but I would smoke it anyway and have for 30 years.

minds_I

rsteeb

Mad props to the HEROs celebrated and celebrating at the festivity. Gnashing my teeth that I was unable to attend.

Prohibition is gratuitous oppression of the worst kind. It is intolerable in a free country. Dig the SIG. Light up or leave me alone... If you don't like my celebration, stay the hell upwind.

I shall always hold my "Sweet Land of Liberty" to a higher standard than "there are worse oppressors in the world".

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts