What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

21 days from seed... what's going on?

heatherlonglee

I really don't know much about the amended Pro-Mix, I run the HP version plain as it comes. I run drain to waste with 70% chemical 30% organics (percentages estimates) as my nutrient regimen. I would probably just transplant into the mix without the teas. The Pro-Mix doesn't need much for the first watering and since you've already amended shouldn't need any teas yet. When you do use or make tea seems like the bloom seaweed would be just fine. I've never made a tea but from what I understand it should be fine.

My setup is a 315 CMH and 2 H150 Magentas. Pro-Mix HP 5gal buckets. Screen of Green style. 2.5'x2.5'x6' tent. Not so sure the LED's make more trichomes, but they definitely look bigger with the pink H150's on, no question. The H150's have never done anything for weight. I'm happy with them though. I tried a white light LED for veg that I didn't like, never the H150's for veg seemed a waste of time to try.

Less than 24 hours later...

Less than 24 hours later...

I'd say rootbound was the issue. Less than 24 hours later they look very happy (12 hours ago, after lights on, they still looked terrible). LC Mix 2/Recipe 1, with EWC/Molasses tea to water it down. Pure gold. Honestly expected it to take until the weekend for them to look like they do right now.

I did get rid of the LED bulbs and replaced them with same lumen output CFLs. No idea if it is making a difference at all, since I repotted at the same time.

I did add the Bloom Seaweed to the tea after transplanting the Goji OGs, and fed the Bubblegums. They seemed to like it as they also had a pretty good 24 hours, despite being placed under 75% less light.

36 hours later

36 hours later

Exactly what they needed

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts