What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

20x30 Auto Light Dep Greenhouse

CrushnYuba

I'm rocking 50k btu pellet stoves. Pellet heat is waycheap compared to propane. Cheaper the fuel, the less you will mind running it. I'm running 70 in the day even when raining. 59 at night

CrushnYuba

5$ bags of pellets. Your size you will get 3 days out of a bag. Also stoves are cheap this time of year. Out of season

CrushnYuba

If you aren't going to using it much, how about electric? Wal-Mart has steel 1500w utility heaters for 15$ you can hang. You could throw a couple up. I know pgE will rape you but little to no start up cost. I would do it if I had utility power.
You could build a head house for a stove in one of your endwalls so it's not eating in on your space. You don't need much clearance with pellet stoves though. Don't you have a walkway?
The other thing that kills using propane for me is where my tank is located. I would have to trencha huge line or get a second 250gal tank. Filing little 20 lb tanks aren't really an option

GlaZed420

What the hell is this shit? Only on the tops of 3 or 4 plants

Attachments

• IMAG0247.jpg
    IMAG0247.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 58
  • IMAG0248.jpg
    IMAG0248.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 53

GlaZed420

Feeding:

Top Dressing: High N Guano, Fish Bone Meal and Calcium Carbonate (bone meal)

Tea: Earthworm Castings, Fish Hydrolysate, High N Guano, and Kelp

GlaZed420

Just a mogul socket and 125watt 2400k bulbs. These are hands down the healthiest plants I've ever grown... Zero ph control and only top dress with tea

Deezl

Supplemental light still needed to prevent flowering?

Supplemental light still needed to prevent flowering?

Whoops wrong thread

Latest posts

Latest posts