What's new

20ish per hour

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOKUY

Veteran
i dont think making 20 sum bucks an hour is worth fucking shit for what i do...

im not sayinigng exactly, but my job is fucking dangerous...operating a natty gas plant alone all night....and pay me shit.

this indy sucks, but i dont kbow how long i can do it.
:noway:

dkmonk

Are you kidding 20 an hour is amazing nurses around here don't even make that much, I understand your job is dangerous, but there are a lot of jobs that are way more dangerous that make half that.

M

mexilandrace

Are you kidding 20 an hour is amazing nurses around here don't even make that much, I understand your job is dangerous, but there are a lot of jobs that are way more dangerous that make half that.

if a nurse is working for less than 25-30 an hour they are stupid as hell.

the demand is huge, there is no reason to take a lesser pay, unless you are a shitty nurse with no options.

nursing is a bank ass job for a 2 year degree.

You are getting jacked then.

if a nurse is working for less than 25-30 an hour they are stupid as hell.
the demand is huge, there is no reason to take a lesser pay, unless you are a shitty nurse with no options.
nursing is a bank ass job for a 2 year degree.

Yep, especially prison nurse, six figure!

Hey Yukon, ill take your job if you don't want it :woohoo:

NOKUY

Veteran
nurses can get it.....u cant get my job tho, unless u know and like making huge ass compressors run, and babysittemallnite.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
I make 20ish an hour too at my regular day job

It is my other hobbies that will afford my retirement in about 5 years.

Hold on there bro, you will see the light at the end of the tunnel soon enough

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
nurses can get it.....u cant get my job tho, unless u know and like making huge ass compressors run, and babysittemallnite.

Well ya gotta start somewhere - just currious as to how you aquired the skill.. not like imma up and move to TX

20 an hour and shat-tons of OT you gotta be bankin tho

I

Iron_Lion

Not to sound like a dick but at almost a 10% unemployment rate in the US Im sure not many want to listen to you bitch about making 20+ an hour.

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

I hear ya, I'm in the 20ish/hr and its not enuff....I had an ex girlfriend that would be pissed because I would bitch how much they take out in taxes each check. she would get mad because it would be more than her check...I LOL @ her and she got even more pissed....now that i look back at it makes me LOL even harder

as a some rap dude once said.....broke hoes are a no no:noway:

JohnnyATL

Veteran
valets in atl make 20 a hr and you get to drive lambos and shit.

dont have to risk my life, work for 40 hours, etc etc.

work 5 hours make a bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts