What's new

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 24 55.8%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 19 44.2%

• Total voters

audiohi

Veteran
someone-tweeted-this-to-noem-yesterday-v0-p9sdrk40j0xc1.jpeg

Cannavore

Veteran
under decent joe, you may not go to prison for making a joke but theres a good chance you might if you protest against a genocide.

shiva82

under decent joe, you may not go to prison for making a joke but theres a good chance you might if you protest against a genocide.
or if you take selfies in the capitol building after being allowed in by friendly security . give some context .

Cannavore

Veteran
or if you take selfies in the capitol building after being allowed in by friendly security . give some context .
those "friendly security" were likely trump supporters. 90% of pigs support trump and the far right as confirmed by LEO's own internal polling.

it's why you currently have neo nazis marching once again and the cops do nothing (because their marching as nazis lol) yet brutally arrest geriatrics (including presidential candidate Jill Stein) peacefully protesting the gaza genocide.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran

This is what America has in store. Your Prince barrack o'bribem imported these hordes to 'fundamentally change America' forever.
This is on all the fascists supporting the left, another color revolution, right here at home.
be careful what you wish for.

Cannavore

Veteran

This is what America has in store. Your Prince barrack o'bribem imported these hordes to 'fundamentally change America' forever.
This is on all the fascists supporting the left, another color revolution, right here at home.
be careful what you wish for.

buddy posts a fascist conspiracy theory and then calls the left fascist lmao amazing stuff

image_2024-04-29_133137748.png

Hiddenjems

nobody in their right mind can call jan 6 a peaceful protest. everyone has seen the footage. none of the prosecuted cases were for "peaceful" acts!

there were peaceful people there. those folks have not been prosecuted.

the epoch times is trying to rewrite history. it won't work! Jimmy Dore is blowing smoke up MAGA asses.
“Mostly peaceful “ has been used to describe way worse.

moose eater

“Mostly peaceful “ has been used to describe way worse.
But none of those that I know of were involving a concerted effort to disrupt the legal and otherwise-normal transition of a Presidency, and to seize the control of such. A whole 'nother level of crimes.

Brother Nature

Imagine thinking this was the right thing to do, and then imagine putting the story in your autobiography - thinking that people would admire you for it.
14 month old puppy...
"

Kristi Noem, a Trump VP contender, defends killing dog on family farm"​

I tried to read the article, but I couldn't get past how muscular this woman's arms are, it' unreal. She must be a rock climber or professional arm wrestler, it's impressive really...

But on a serious note, as sad as it is, when you grow up on a farm animals are not pets, they are part of the work force, if they don't perform they are 'put out to pasture', because otherwise they are a burden and cost you money/product.. It's a very weird thing to be proud of though, any farmer I have known who has had to put down a dog, horse, etc... has never been happy about it, and certainly never bragged about it. Most will tend to opt for adoption or other humane means of 'disposal'. I think it says a lot about the people she is trying to appeal too though...

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I
I tried to read the article, but I couldn't get past how muscular this woman's arms are, it' unreal. She must be a rock climber or professional arm wrestler, it's impressive really...

But on a serious note, as sad as it is, when you grow up on a farm animals are not pets, they are part of the work force, if they don't perform they are 'put out to pasture', because otherwise they are a burden and cost you money/product.. It's a very weird thing to be proud of though, any farmer I have known who has had to put down a dog, horse, etc... has never been happy about it, and certainly never bragged about it. Most will tend to opt for adoption or other humane means of 'disposal'. I think it says a lot about the people she is trying to appeal too though...
understand what you are saying... but the dog was a puppy, 14 months old, still growing up and learning... plus she shot it in the face whilst she was still angry with it. I don't think it is the right way to deal with dog with problems. Lots of better, more considered and humane solutions than killing it in anger. ?
we co-evolved with dogs, it is a sacred bond imo, and a badly trained dog is usually the fault of the owners.
She also shot a male goat because it smelt bad and she thought it didn't like her. (male goats ALL smell bad, its their thing )
Anger + owning guns not a good mix for her imo.
VG

Hiddenjems

But none of those that I know of were involving a concerted effort to disrupt the legal and otherwise-normal transition of a Presidency, and to seize the control of such. A whole 'nother level of crimes.
I wasn’t discussing the intended outcome, only the level of force used.

audiohi

Veteran

do you know what conservatives say about women with strong arms?

9899-Michelle-Obama-toned-arms.jpg

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think @Brother Nature was too busy knocking one out to the picture lol. : )

TBF i quite like a muscled lady myself...
but waving guns and shooting puppies in the face is a bit of a turn-off imo.

VG :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts