What's new

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 26 55.3%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 21 44.7%

• Total voters

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pretty sure I know what Frank Zappa would have to say about Twitter-X as well as Joe Rogan and old ladies gossiping over the fence. Time for a new avatar?

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know exactly what he would say about Biden and Trump. Moreover, I also know what he would say about you..... :wave:

RMS

:smoweed:
I genuinely do not think so because I have actually 'raised my lonely dental floss' You really think Zappa would condone this rampant bullshit? You never, ever comprehended him, if so.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So Rocky is saying the Frank would support fascists? It must be their stance on the LGTBQ+ community. Because we all know Frank was as straight laced as it came when it comes to the bedroom.

shiva82

Pretty sure I know what Frank Zappa would have to say about Twitter-X as well as Joe Rogan and old ladies gossiping over the fence. Time for a new avatar?
pretty sure you don't have a clue what frank would think or say , and who the fuck are you to dictate to someone what avatar to have. or music they should listen to ? you fascist warmonger prick .

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran

Biden Asks for List of His Failures​

Biden brags the Bidenflation Scam is “helping families save thousands of dollars in energy bills” — with tax credits for heat pumps and solar panels.
FACT: Americans are paying $2,250 more in increased energy costs since Biden took office. pic.twitter.com/uOn54Nl5jg
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) August 16, 2023

BIDEN: “No one making less than $400,000/year will pay a single penny more in federal taxes. It’s a commitment I’ve kept so far!”
FACT: Biden has *already* raised the tax burden on Americans making as little as $20,000/year. pic.twitter.com/Fnngp2OfAo

Biden, on the second anniversary of his botched Afghanistan withdrawal:
“Name me a single objective we’ve ever set out to accomplish that we’ve failed on! Name me one!” pic.twitter.com/7v5faTFddv

Ok, @JoeBiden, since you asked:
— Schools will open in 2021
— Will spend $7 of every $10 in education funding on “pre-school only”
— Masking only to last 100 days
— Will never mandate vaccines
— Don’t worry about “vaccine passports”
— Will always defer to “the science”
— CDC… https://t.co/ZlTkCI3uw3
— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) August 16, 2023

Biden brags the Bidenflation Scam is “helping families save thousands of dollars in energy bills” — with tax credits for heat pumps and solar panels.
FACT: Americans are paying $2,250 more in increased energy costs since Biden took office. pic.twitter.com/uOn54Nl5jg

RobFromTX

I still think these house finches would make a better president than Sleepy Pete

Attachments

• IMG_20230605_183056329.jpg
    IMG_20230605_183056329.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 16

Latest posts

Latest posts