What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2023 Massachusetts Outdoor Grows

So Spring is about here! Time to get started in Massachusetts and the New England area. So many seeds and strains to grow this year!!!!! Will be difficult to cull down to only 12, 😉, but it's gotta be that way.
Blessings on your harvests....

Attachments

• 16806390367846052632887155725970.jpg
    16806390367846052632887155725970.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 47
I hope you got your soil ready where you are going to plant. I like to add a little compost before I plant a few weeks ahead. Keep us posted friend. Good luck.
So this year I'm using a local composting farm called Martin's Farm They make some amazing composts and mulches. I am going to try to generate a living soil for the ladies to thrive in. Soil is one of my main focuses of upgrade this season.

Hillbilly69

So this year I'm using a local composting farm called Martin's Farm They make some amazing composts and mulches. I am going to try to generate a living soil for the ladies to thrive in. Soil is one of my main focuses of upgrade this season.
That's a good idea, soil is second in importance after strain selection. Good soil, means happy roots which means fast growth and higher yields. 👍