What's new

2021 Arizona High Times Cup (Hay n Spray Series)

Drewsif

Looks like everyone's still retarded out in AZ. The growers, the smokers, everyone. All I want to know is genetics.. I want to know what Jack Herer is. So far it smells like shoes, plastic, and shoe sprays. I surveyed 3 dozen people and heard everything from apples to "fresh".. Now we have bananas, and Grape candy to the list.

Screenshot_2021-06-05-23-25-04~2.jpg

AZ, you have been a fuck up for 10 years straight. Thousands of dollars and years of baiting and not a single person in this state has shown competence in growing or even consuming Cannabis. Is anyone in this state ever going to demand normal, clean, recognizable, unadulterated Cannabis? Still to date have not once smelled actual weed in your state, AZ. Most absolutely shameful scene in Cannabis history,and AZ 100% likes it that way, apparently.

Legal AZ 2014: 300/oz for Cali rejects. Law enforcement ignores cardholders growing 12 plants.

Legal AZ 2021: 450 oz for Botanicare flavored bagseed. Law enforcement searches yards counting plants.

You're going backwards, AZ...

​​​​​​

Cactus Squatter

The people having their yards searched is due to loose lips and loud mouths. I know a ton of AZ LEO through my old job and most don’t bother with weed calls and haven’t since November. None of them are anti weed either.
It’s not like cops are going yard to yard and looking over fences, they’ve got way bigger fish to fry with the fentanyl problem. Maintain opsec, zero problems.
The only person I know directly that had a cop knock on his door did so because his plants were visible 3-4 feet above his fence line at the beginning of this month and he didn’t even do an inspection, just told him to trim them back so they weren’t visible.

But yeah, the product on the AZ market is absolute BS. Next to zero potency, definitely saturated in anti fungals, pesticides etc, and makes a lot of us sick to smoke. Even knowing several of the larger growers down here and trying to help them do something better is useless. They all want their 52-65 day cookies or cake fam hermaphrodites “full of terps man”. I have a bag of Tahoe OG that will make you vomit after a hit or two. It’s absolutely vile… I’m saving it to have tested to see wtf is sprayed on it.

Since recreational happened it’s been even worse with quality, shop knowledge and safety. No one I know even purchases from dispo anymore. It’s all homegrown goodness now. I’m hoping within the next 5 years the state is flooded with quality Sats.

Last edited:

Drewsif

I was wrong. Jack Herer smells like juicy fruit.

jackhsmll.jpg

I'm so glad I finally figured out what Jack Herer smells like after all these years. Juicy fruit.

Drewsif

EVERYTHING IS MEAT BREATH THIS WEEK GUYS

20210827_154624.jpg

20210827_154554.jpg

Fuck that fruity booty, I love meaty terps guys. Hard to predict next week's trends but some are saying SWEET GAS (aka "dentist office fucked a shoe store") is making a coming back.

Drewsif

Looks like Milkweed might be making a come back!

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210831_071142.jpg Views:	0 Size:	77.8 KB ID:	17931562

Of course I had to read 5 dishonest review saying it smelled like Strawberry, before one honest review saying it smells like milk. We all know Gross Sciences cannot produce fruity weed or weed with any discernable olefactory character unless it's been Floranectared, and Floranectar doesn't come in Strawberry.

Gross Science used to test positive for myclo and taste like roundup ready wheat. Now they are vocal that testing is bullshit, and now their bud smells like milk instead of paraquat Reggie.

​​​​​​

Drewsif

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210903_094732.jpg Views:	0 Size:	68.3 KB ID:	17934219

Meat, mint, Peanuts, AND Earthy?! Man that's some dank SLYME COOKIES. I had that strain in Vegas, it wasn't nearly as complex!

Is Peanut weed coming back also?

And how does Potent Planet get so lucky to have all these desirable meaty cuts?
​​​​​​

Drewsif

Legal Arizona has proven all the experts wrong.

Weed comes in these flavors:

Minty.

Meaty.

Sweet gas (plastic).

Peanuts.

Artifical lemons.

Cold case evidence.

​​​​​All the terpene experts are wrong. These are the weed flavors America loves according to the data.

Cactus Squatter

New entries in the "MEAT" category.

Also looks like they got skunky extracts in Arizona.

MEAT! Zaza!

Honestly the Galactic Runtz was weak sauce. Wasn’t impressed with any of it that we came across and the “meat smell” on anything commercial has never been a strong “meat” smell. Nothing like the meat smell I had off of ACE’s Nepjam x Kalichina I just finished growing. Straight up Carne Asada done right.