What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2019 A Phantastic Year

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Day 49 and they are getting fatter and frostier. Flowers are looking and smelling great, leaves on some are looking a bit rough. 3 of the plants were hungry will start flushing on friday.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Day 31 looking good getting frosty. Veg area is blowin up gonna have to build another table to spread things out a bit. Gotta up pot the last 8 clones and take a bunch of clones within the next couple weeks. Gotta get the outdoor garden ready to get some of these plants out.

Day 31
picture.php

Veg
picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Thanks guys ^^^. Start flush today. Filled the 25 gallon rez last night full with plain tap/ro mix to bring the rez down to 350 ppm on the 500 scale 180 of which is the base water. Should be down to just water next time I fill the rez.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I still just can't settle on a light :biggrin: gotta try LED next but I am waiting till the right system falls into my lap.shits expensive :peacock:

Well if you want to run a side-by-side comparison with some LEDs and your HID, hit me up on your next round and I'll get you hooked up with a good deal on some lights. You'll have a full 120 days to test them and if we don't outperform your lights by a significant margin you can return them for a full refund and we'll even cover the return shipping. :tiphat:

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Chop thursday

Chop thursday

Well 66 days is thursday and the 600 side is coming down. I am pretty happy with the flush as mostly everything is yellow or pretty close. The buds are fat and swollen with sticky smelly nastiness. Overall, so far I am pretty happy. Will try to get better pics of the buds when I harvest and remove all leaves that don't have any sugar on them.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Took the rest yesterday at day 66. Indoor is shut down for the summer but will start popping seeds again in October.

3 Scoutbreath
picture.php

picture.php

3 mixed indica and 1 lemon jedi
picture.php

picture.php

Hanging
picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
So after all is said and done ended up hitting .5 gr per watt of fire. I am very happy with the quality and with some environmental tweaks I think I can get the gpw up. The best part is all the different flavors I have as they are all pretty strong. Worst part is when you grab the wrong one at the wrong time of the day and you struggle to keep it together :biggrin: should be starting back up indoor @oct

Latest posts

Latest posts