What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2017 tester run - KC x Zamaldelica fem

inbetween

Thanks deepwaterdude, my pleasure ad keep it going mate :)

Yeah, i'm more of a sativa guy too.. prefer the up and creative buzz, but sure wouldn't say no to anything ;) What i got going, yip going for a while yet.. first diary on here due to getting freebie i made a promise to do one.. Just hope it's worth showing. Weird how sometimes the pic come and other time just a link, dooh.. im sure i'll get used to it :D

Have a great day and stay zen, i'll keep popping by for ya update :)

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344301

deepwaterdude

Malawis + Zam x Panamas

Malawis + Zam x Panamas

Here they are this morning, ZamPams are really going for it and need to come inside quick. The two big Malawis are slowly recovering and may become something, no worries if not. The tiny one, 3 inches, is covered in hair and trichs.

ZAm x KC next...

Attachments

• Malawi 1.jpg
    Malawi 1.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Malawi 2.jpg
    Malawi 2.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 11
  • malawi survivor.jpg
    malawi survivor.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 10
  • ZamPam 1 + 2.jpg
    ZamPam 1 + 2.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 11
  • ZAmPam 1.jpg
    ZAmPam 1.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 10
  • ZAmPam 3 close.jpg
    ZAmPam 3 close.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 7
  • ZAmPam 3.jpg
    ZAmPam 3.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 14
  • ZAmPam 2.jpg
    ZAmPam 2.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 10

deepwaterdude

ZAmaldelica x Kali China

ZAmaldelica x Kali China

They're doing very well, clones asking for more space. Numbers 1 + 2 from seed will come inside same time as the ZAmPams, clones stay out.

Attachments

• ZAm x KC clones.jpg
    ZAm x KC clones.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Zam x KC 1.jpg
    Zam x KC 1.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 14
  • ZAm x KC 2.jpg
    ZAm x KC 2.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 14

deepwaterdude

Evening, Old Friend, you know very well that the Malawis, having already survived many a hailstorm, insane winds (just staked everyone) root burning pots, daytimes of 90 degrees, nights at 47 and waterings with pH levels varying from 7.8 (rainwater) to 5.8 (me), well, let's just say they ain't seen nothin' yet;) #2 is showing preflowers but unidentifiable as yet.

I was worried I might have called the preflowers on ZamPam 1 + 2 a bit early, but was reassured this afternoon by fat sets of pistils on both;) I hope #3 is a girl, she's also got great potential.

I'm kinda glad I got hashplant ZAm x KCs from the two seeds I popped. I think I have miss P clones outdoors, so that covers the phenos I like... can't really go wrong. Hope everyone's well and happy, dwd

orfeas

Veteran
Here they are this morning, ZamPams are really going for it and need to come inside quick. The two big Malawis are slowly recovering and may become something, no worries if not. The tiny one, 3 inches, is covered in hair and trichs.

ZAm x KC next...

sunbathing bad company...never seen such a bunch chilling out in their armchairs...a goblet overflowing with ale would round up the snapshot alright...
why move them inside? I'd wilt and wither were I to be deprived of that sunshine... :biggrin:

:tiphat:Orfeas

deepwaterdude

There'll still be 4-6 small ones outdoors, just dangerous around here... don't want to get myself or my landlord in trouble. Besides, inside has always worked out pretty well;) Your girls are HUGE.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Deepwaterdude, It's nice that you can bring the girls out for a walk at times. They are always easier to carry if you water them after they are outside! Only made that mistake once. lol Peace

deepwaterdude

Morning, farmerlion, I hope your jungle is still allowing you to access the greenhouse;) I veg outside when season permits basically because it's too tempting not to with this beautiful, hugely powerful sun;) No timers, lightproofing and what have you-what a great relief to let nature do her thing and just be waterboy. As orfeas noted, they do stretch when I bring them in, and they'll be on PM flower so the day's heat keeps them warm at lights off. By mid flower, temps will be much cooler which should be good for everyone at that point.

I washed my 5x5 thoroughly and am about to set it up so the girls can come in tonight, have a dark day and start 11/13 tomorrow @7pm under the LED spyders. They'll get a neem/green cleaner/microbial foliar tonight for any bugs and in they go. I have to get/fabricate a big runoff tray with grills they can sit on so not in their water, or individual ones. They're ready to flower big time, the ZamPams are up to 11 finger leaves bigger than me hands!

Exciting;) Good days to youse, dwd

deepwaterdude

Tomorrow day 1 flower cycle

Tomorrow day 1 flower cycle

Tent is ready and the girls are having their last day of sun, good thing too, as i'm a bit paranoid about outdoor plants. Here the 5 is before coming in; 4 confirmed girls + 1 undeclared from seed; 2 KC x Zam and 2 ZamPam babes, one ZamPam unknown. All good lookin', vigorous plants going into flower. No recent nutes added.

The two important things I have not yet done; buy the main light source for the grow (thinkin' two 288w Cob rails) and get the tray/tubs they're going to sit on. Maybe tomorrow. I think the hydro store has a 4x4 tray.

Here they is in their last sunshine. Last hard-to-discern pic is of the Malawi. Zams x KC next.

Attachments

• ZamPam 2.jpg
    ZamPam 2.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 10
  • ZamPam 2-female.jpg
    ZamPam 2-female.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 10
  • ZAmPam 1.jpg
    ZAmPam 1.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 10
  • ZamPam 1, female.jpg
    ZamPam 1, female.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 11
  • ZAmPams-from left numbers 3, 1, and 2.jpg
    ZAmPams-from left numbers 3, 1, and 2.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 15
  • ZamPam 3, dunno yet.jpg
    ZamPam 3, dunno yet.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 9
  • ZamPam 3.jpg
    ZamPam 3.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 5x5 july 26.jpg
    5x5 july 26.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 12
  • malawi july 26.jpg
    malawi july 26.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 11

deepwaterdude

ZAm x KC before flower

ZAm x KC before flower

You'll see these better indoors. Nice main columns on them, and #1 has a very nice skirt of low branches.

Attachments

• ZAm x KC-last day of sun.jpg
    ZAm x KC-last day of sun.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 14
  • ZAm x KC #1.jpg
    ZAm x KC #1.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Zam x KC #2.jpg
    Zam x KC #2.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 12

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
RE: Cats

The little bastards like to flavor my buds with their fuzzy fur.

Gorgeous last day of sun for those beauties.

deepwaterdude

Thanks, my bros,

Cats-I'll take the lathering of hair on the buds (featured in almost all my indoor pics) and revel in the demise of those who would dare sharpen their teeth on seedlings;)

Hey, Borderliner, I think dubi and the desert sun get the kudos for these plants; they were looking rough a few weeks back. All I did was give 'em more root space and daily rain;) The ZAmPams are stellar; big tropical tops that are definitely a warning sign of massive potential. I think the coco may have something to do with their hulk-like vigor.... I had a big, scary Panama in soil, twice this size when she came indoors, but these are gonna do more damage, I feel. I'm thinking at least 3x stretch, but I could be wrong. Ain't worried either. Can't believe I'm going to see more flowers so soon! Already 1am, hope you're all well and happy, dwd

ULMW

Tent is ready and the girls are having their last day of sun, good thing too, as i'm a bit paranoid about outdoor plants. Here the 5 is before coming in; 4 confirmed girls + 1 undeclared from seed; 2 KC x Zam and 2 ZamPam babes, one ZamPam unknown. All good lookin', vigorous plants going into flower. No recent nutes added.

The two important things I have not yet done; buy the main light source for the grow (thinkin' two 288w Cob rails) and get the tray/tubs they're going to sit on. Maybe tomorrow. I think the hydro store has a 4x4 tray.

Here they is in their last sunshine. Last hard-to-discern pic is of the Malawi. Zams x KC next.

DWD,
Stella job you doing there! Love the outdoor seating arrangement and your plants looking very healthy n happy too. Looking forward to the indoor tent part of the grow as am sure they are going to be impressive! 3 x stretch ? sounds about right, although some may be still pushing a 4th wk of growth but that just means more buds!!!
Happy growing!!! Thanks for sharing your photos and grow experiences.

deepwaterdude

DWD,
Stella job you doing there! Love the outdoor seating arrangement and your plants looking very healthy n happy too. Looking forward to the indoor tent part of the grow as am sure they are going to be impressive! 3 x stretch ? sounds about right, although some may be still pushing a 4th wk of growth but that just means more buds!!!
Happy growing!!! Thanks for sharing your photos and grow experiences.

Thanks, my friend, you likewise;) Killer flowers you've got going.

I put the girls in the tent just this morning of July 28 for their first day of darkness. I'm going to bend them over and tie them down before stretch. In the process of ordering an Amare se 450; either from a dude on craigslist at a decent price cut, or a new one, credit willing. Spyders will be side lighting.
Only Malawis and clones outdoor now; I feel a bit better;)

Happy days to all, dwd

Borderliner

dwd the amare comes with fish eye lens and I got the recommendation to screw them in about 2 wks before finish. I won't use them more than 3 wks before harvest but you may want to play around with them.:tiphat:

deepwaterdude

Hey, borderliner, it's a beautiful light, all the right stuff, good footprint. I didn't know the lenses were for later flower, cool. If I can get the right price, I will go for it. Where'd you order yours from?

Borderliner

dwd got mine from amare in ca sorry don't have contact info but should be easy to find.

the first one made poor contact with uvb bulb so sent replacement. Called 3 times to get a return shipping label and all 3 said the request was in the system. That was 6 months ago so I have an amare 460 se cheap for sale just need a bit of work to make solid contact with uvb bulb.