What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2015 A5HazeBX and LTD's Project Thread.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
simply amazing this project :)

Is your A5 clone the same thing that used to be sold at Maxcys >10 years ago?

Happy Brother and A5 are 2 of my favorites smokes ever. Thanks for preserving these genetics :good::good:

Could be yes. Its defantly not what they sell as A5 these days.

SourDank

Veteran
I've been searching for that awesome haze so it must be fate or the Ganga gods that I found this thread. Especially seeing how hazy some of the A5/White OG are, that backcross is gonna be amazing. It's gonna be a long 6 month wait lol, I'm gonna snag up A LOT of these. Thanks brother, all those crosses too....o boy...I'll start saving now haha

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I started popping seeds for this today.

Its on the prep's are being made. I hope to start up in 2 to 3 weeks.

J

jaded1

Cant wait to see what comes from these.Will be grabbing some when there ready

74G

Really nice thread and crosses KG and all other growers and breeders... .. .
All the best for everybody and for sure love to be able to get some of these beans... .. .

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Oke oke oke

This isnt a well represetation of her natural look, as she was thron in as a clone in the corner of a Budded room, she also got treated very wrong in the feeding, as the gardener just fed her the resevoir from the already in full flower plants.

I will get some more Shots of the plant in 2 weeks when there is somthing more to see, as she slowly gets out of here leaf growth, which came from the Rediculas high N feed he gave.

picture.php

Any plans on a5 x ag13 fem or a5 x sage fem? Also do you plan on doing any haze x jack crosses sorry if this was answered some were in the thread I didn't finish reading threw yet.

I seen them for awhile def seems like a awesome strain, I was last looking more into The jack o nesia because of the smell description.

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
Jack O Nesia is definitely a great choice, too. I have them both but have yet to run either. A good buddy of mine did run the SSSDH x Jack and said it was very nice but I think it was a tad on the long side of bloom for him. Have another good friend who has run the Jack O Nesia and said it was very nice, too.

I don't know if Karma plans to cross the A5 to his Jack, don't think he's mentioned (publicly) the plans for any of his A5 LTD cross projects for this year.

Good luck with which ever you choose. Don't really think you can go wrong with either choice.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Litle Update.

Popped Seeds got about 60% to pop of the old Dutch Haze's. Some Burmese, Nigerian, India Ratjastan, Jack O Nesia, Dominator, SourJack, SSSDHxJack Ceres Hilton, African Haze (JJ), there is more i forget now.

Afghaan only few popped so they ,may not make polination, as i kill everthing not worthy in my eyes at 5 to 6 weeks.

Cuts are Rooted and will go in Next week, Ofcourse A5cut, and A ag13xbiker cut verry AG13 in flavor and effect, less union type smell, lower yielding then the ag13 but finishd in 11 weeks and tighter buds.