What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2014 IC 420 Cup results coming in

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
Doesn't look like Sam was digging any of the hash :laughing:

holy shit i lol'd so hard reading through his scores, tough man to please. Ak-47 Ice-o-Lator
by Serious Seeds got his highest btw.

ty so much for the score cards and comments,brilliant to read through.

Cheers Hazy!

Been another great year..
A good turnout for the BearOG aka Karma's OG

Was great smoking out with all you guys again....

Niceone

well done
krNJU.gif

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
yes! massive congratulations to all who placed and a huge thank you to all who entered. I felt the overall standard of the entries was very good and it was an absolute pleasure to be involved... cheers all :)

HUGE

Veteran
DTW coco with organic amendments/teas and low doses of advanced sensi with every 3rd watering. No pesticided .

Skip

Veteran
ty so much for the score cards and comments,brilliant to read through.
Yes, I find the comments good feedback for the growers/breeders. When ppl rave about a strain or really put it down, they should leave a comment explaining their votes. A few ppl did not and that's no help to anyone.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
its perhaps because people are not prepared to lose friends over comments. perhaps the judging should be anonymous if you want real feedback.... I have 2 sheets of notes... you're right, it's no use to anyone.

edit: next year I'll do as was suggested and open a second account just for judging ..I dont know why I didn't think of it earlier but there we are :)

chak-ra

Veteran
We got the test results in. Quite surprising are they.

Let's hope we can have them up and for all to see in a short time.

Props to all the winners of the cup! And it was nice to be with all of you again!

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
I know when I was given the hash samples and a judging sheet it did not mention to use 1-10 points so I filled all the places in with comments, not points, except for the over all. Then I went to the voting site and had to redo my comments I had written on my judge sheet, into points, which I did. I understand why it had to be points, I am just a space case and did not understand at all at first as no instruction on the sheet.

Any problems are minor and can be easily eliminated...

-SamS

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mine was Organic soil/nutrients with compost teas...

Never grew a plant from Karma I didn't like. Well deserved win...

Cant wait to see the test data !!!

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
I also noticed that some of the votes are highlighted in yellow with a red number at the end.

Any idea what this is about?

J

jaded1

Nice to see the top 3 in the grower's indica cup all have higher scores than the breeders indica entries.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Big Congrats to all the Winners and runners up

i really enjoyed a great many of the entries, so a big thank you to all the entrants, without you guys there would be no cup. few less entries this year alas, but the standard was really quite high. some breeder entries were still a bit hot, but non of it had that horrible coffee shop weed tongue burning. to me it seems the over all weed quality was better then last time, but the hash wasn't quite as nice this year as last, although there were some very nice samples in there.

I know when I was given the hash samples and a judging sheet it did not mention to use 1-10 points so I filled all the places in with comments, not points, except for the over all. Then I went to the voting site and had to redo my comments I had written on my judge sheet, into points, which I did. I understand why it had to be points, I am just a space case and did not understand at all at first as no instruction on the sheet.

Any problems are minor and can be easily eliminated...

-SamS

lol would love to see the comments you made before you changed them to numbers. much more valuable in a way to the guys that entered those hashes.

i will for sure put instructions on the ballots for next time, as you were not the only one that was a bit unclear about how to fill them out. some peeps wanted add all their scores and put that number in the overall impression column. hehe so instructions on them is the way to go next time.

:bongsmi:

ElRubio

Veteran
CONGRATULATIONS everyone!!

I´m sure you get a lot of fun there in the IC Cup. i wish i could attend it next year...

Especially thanks and congrats to Karma and Hydroheinz (i still remember your bubble hash from BBC Cupin Barna...it was great, ambarish...). Im sure your meds were real nice...

Looking forward to see u soon again!!

Best vibes

Latest posts

Latest posts