What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2014 High in the Rockies

HorseMouth

That's it, pure silica sand on the tops of the raised beds for next year. Maybe some of that reflected 25% sun will help the lower larf achieve something better.

Great year in Oregon. Looking forward to someday meeting some of my compadres on this thread.

Peace

Ramjet

Hey, Turbo. Just wondering if you had a wrap up of your grow from this past summer/fall?

Thanks, very much.

turbo14

Veteran
Any reason you switched from the vermifire?

How much water per week were you using?

Thanks so much for your time in sharing this stuff.

Went to more of a Substrate growing technique growing in inert media. Basically outdoor hydro. I can feed more often with the pro-mix. True indoor quality, with sunlight intensity.

1500 -3000 gallons per greenhouse per week during the season.

turbo

phazer

awesome thread turbo! glad to stumble across it. Makes me even more eager to get a ghouse this year. u do anything to cover up the sound from the generators? figured that sound could travel pretty far threw the hills. hope wasnt asked already, read threw most of it but gonna have to check back on this one

Thanks, man. Have you noticed any different in finished smoke flavor between the two?

I guess I have a broader question....

Were there any unpleasant surprises, or anything you didn't anticipate in moving to the GH?

turbo14

Veteran
awesome thread turbo! glad to stumble across it. Makes me even more eager to get a ghouse this year. u do anything to cover up the sound from the generators? figured that sound could travel pretty far threw the hills. hope wasnt asked already, read threw most of it but gonna have to check back on this one

I have power at this property so no generators but I could easily do it. Pick a quiet one;)

turbo14

Veteran
Thanks, man. Have you noticed any different in finished smoke flavor between the two?

I guess I have a broader question....

Were there any unpleasant surprises, or anything you didn't anticipate in moving to the GH?

I still run a ton of indoor, Greenhouse and Outdoor has way more taste and way more of a rock your ass high.

It's March and I can smoke indoors all I want and I find myself going back to the Greenhouse herb to get blasted.

turbo

B

BAKED_BEANZ

I still run a ton of indoor, Greenhouse and Outdoor has way more taste and way more of a rock your ass high.

It's March and I can smoke indoors all I want and I find myself going back to the Greenhouse herb to get blasted.

turbo

like your style , gh or outdoors , only way to fly :)

turbo14

Veteran
what kind are you gonna run in the greenhouse this season??

Bumpin' up to 300 gallon pots this year, straight Pro Mix fed substrate style again.

All seeds this year!

Rare Dankness - Scotts OG (a lot of it), FLO-G, and 501st OG

Cali Connection - Sour Diesel, LA Cookies, Strawberry OG, Tahoe OG, SFV, Green Crack, and Chem Valley Kush

Humboldt Seed - Pineapple Skunk

In other words... That funk:biggrin:

turbo:tiphat:

highcountrygrow

Bumpin' up to 300 gallon pots this year, straight Pro Mix fed substrate style again.

All seeds this year!

Cali Connection - Sour Diesel, LA Cookies, Strawberry OG, Tahoe OG, SFV, Green Crack, and Chem Valley Kush

Just got some Scotts OG from RR and the Chem4 x SFV from CC aswell! Good taste my friend.:tiphat:

All seeds this year!

What spacing do you aim for between the pots?

Thanks for all your time.

GL

Latest posts

Latest posts