What's new

2012 outdoor with THC

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
holy shit thc123........it's really amazing your greenhouse! full of beauties!!! i'm drooling!!!!!

blackone

Veteran
That LR is treating you very well as always :) I just put up my greenhouse today lol! You provided half of the inspiration - the other half was my better half who insisted I put the plants away from view - and she's right because there is a direct view of my backyard from a few apartments close to my house.

THC123

Veteran
thx guys

Update part one

The grow isnt going so well this year, plants are less healthy then normal and small.

The 2 plants i had in smartpots didnt stay healthy at all and i had to transplant them and i cut open the smartpots

Never using those again

I think i lost half of the amnesia too, the bark was getting moldy on one big branch i removed the rotten bark and cleaned the wound

I am gonna cover it with wound balm but i am afraid it is too late for the half of the plant

Trainwreck

scaled.php

I am in the process of training her , should have done it much earlier

scaled.php

Is going reall well, i have no problem keeping plants healthy in normal pots

Revegged indian sativa

scaled.php

scaled.php

The revegging made her very bushy could yield nicely if i train her some more

scaled.php

White jones 1

Last edited:

THC123

Veteran
Update part 2

Hashplant 1

Very weird sativa domiant plant

It started flowering bout five weeks ago and still seems to have at least 6 weeks to go

So it starts reall early but flowers long

I know someone who also have hashplant number one from me another pheno but it is also sativa dominant and very long flowering

I hope i can harvest her, she smells very nice, fresh , citrus , hashy

scaled.php

scaled.php

It has very long colas , i hope they fill up nicely

The white s1

scaled.php

SPG

scaled.php

scaled.php

Finally becoming healthy again after i cut open the smartpots and transplanted them to the ground

THC123

Veteran
Update part 3

Hashplant 2

scaled.php

scaled.php

I trained the fuck out of her, too bad she never got a flowering stretch

This pheno is gg dominant it smells 90% like GG and also looks like gg

Happy brother

scaled.php

scaled.php

Transplanted her to the ground and still have to train her a bit

I want as much as possible of this great weed

Happy medicine(Happy brother x Manitoba medicine)

scaled.php

THC123

Veteran
Update part 4

Amnesia core cut

I had to transplant this one from a smartpot to the ground, just couldnt kep em healthy

Both plants in smartpots had stemrot, i wonder if it is just a coincidence?

scaled.php

The fucked up half-->

scaled.php

scaled.php

All of this was rotten and I had to remove the bark

gonna put wound balm on it

If in one week it isnt going better i will cut of the half and train the healthy half

What would you guys do? Try to save it or just remove the sick part?

Phantomx

Nice Trainwreck, the leaves look simmilar to my Tw, what Seed company is yours from?

I don't think that the sp had something to do with the stem rot and I would remove the infected parts as soon as possible, because this shit can kill your plants very fast.

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
hey thc123,
woonderful updates man :good:
i am digging your bushes in update #2.
i don't know about the stem.. i would just leafe it and give it some more support and give it some time to heal. but i am not an expert though... have the same problem on one plant i just left it... wil see how she does. earlier that season i had a broken stem and i didnt put andy cream on it or nothing and the plant looks now as good as it could be (but was many weeks ago already so dont know about yours, since its already flowering.. uhm, yeah i would leafe it where it is.. hehe :biggrin:).
still loving your greenhouse :tiphat::ying:

THC123

Veteran
thx guys,

well i lost half of the amnesia, had to throw it on the compost heap

scaled.php

Luckily the SPG has totally recovered

scaled.php

HP2

img7934j.jpg

scaled.php

Hashplant number 2

I found mold today on the plant and have still 3 weeks to go :(

Smells are nice colas are very small bud the individual nuggets are nice, real indica structure compared to hp1 which is more sativa , i hope they will swell up nicely the next 3 weeks

Last edited:

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
hey thc123,
you found mold on the hashplant? what a shame.
hope that it wont come back.
fingers crossed :tiphat:

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
The plants look nice and happy, thanks to you ! Too bad that you found mold so early, maybe the Hashplants are too resinous... What strains didn't have mold problems in your weather so far ? Hope all goes well at harvest time...
Peace, HJ.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Any news about the Indian sativa??? Sorry to hear you found mold on the Amnesia.It's always difficult to keep the humidity down in a greenhouse.

Keep on growing :)

highroller614

I smoked indian sativa in Jamaica in 98' it was amazing.....The locals told me that it was bob marley's favorite herb. It also took forever to flower. Where did you get your seed stalk?.....looking good by the way..........

THC123

Veteran
The plants look nice and happy, thanks to you ! Too bad that you found mold so early, maybe the Hashplants are too resinous... What strains didn't have mold problems in your weather so far ? Hope all goes well at harvest time...
Peace, HJ.

Hashplant 2 has almost no mold and is 90% like guerillai gold smell and structure wise

Any news about the Indian sativa??? Sorry to hear you found mold on the Amnesia.It's always difficult to keep the humidity down in a greenhouse.

The I.S. has barely started flowering, will be a challenge to finish

Foto update from last weekend

img7943kv.jpg

img7946g.jpg

img7947qh.jpg

Hashplant number one

This one makes me sad , I should have listened to Esben, he told me it was pretty unstable and that i should go for number 2 instead but i wanted to try it

I can totally understand why Esbe made a second version

This one starts flowering very early mid/end july but it has an extremely long flowering period it has already been flowering 8 weeks and still looks like it needs 3-4 weeks

on top of that it has very fluffy buds and mold problems

a very unfortunate combination

the smell and stickyness are great, smell is a bit like moroccan hash, really think it would be great to make hash from

Sadly i was counting on a good harvest because i am growing for a social cannabis club

I dont think i will be able to harvest this one ripe cuz every day i have more and more mold and it just wont get ripe even though i cover it from the streetlight

img7957o.jpg

img7958b.jpg

Hashplant number 2

close to no mold , will be ready end of september. This one starts flowering a bit later then the HP1 but it flowers a lot quicker, it has typical indica nugs and looks and smells a lot like guerillia gold

smell is sweet and this one will more or less compensate the HP1

does not react so well to LST but for the rest is a great plant

Up to now the danish gold was my favorite danish strain.

Last edited:

THC123

Veteran
Update part 3

img7952p.jpg

img7953l.jpg

SPG, becomeing nice and frosty

scaled.php

Happy brother from karma

my third year growing this gem cuz even though it is late i never have mold problems with this one

img7960j.jpg

Happy bro x mm

img7951k.jpg

trainwreck