Demolition
picture.php

This is the program for my controller that I control my room with from my lap
picture.php

No plants just light
picture.php

RespectGreen

Veteran
Intake (its passive which means no fan on it but when my exhaust kicks on it opens because of the negative pressure in the room)((Ionly run this at night cause during the day Im pumping this room full of co2))
picture.php

Exhaust (10 inch fan)((yet again only kicks on at night and I've got the scrubber hooked to it so no smell gets out))
picture.php

Day 1
picture.php

Day 6 (never seen this fast of growth in my life)
picture.php

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Looking real good, RG. Gonna be some killer nug coming outta this lab. I've seen a few gardens lately with Co2 and liking the results. Might be time I get some gas for the garden. :tiphat:

RespectGreen

Veteran
*** For additional notes I am running a 2.5 tons idea air mini-split unit to cool the room.. Also plan on just taking the glass out of the hoods no need to cool haven't used the fan yet! :)

In the room flowering right now there is Chems Sister, Trainwreck, and Painkiller all in BlazeOneUps soil-mix which contains:

PromixHP
Ocean Forest
Happy Frog
Worm Castings
Bone
Blood
Dolomite Lime
Great White Shark
Chunky Perlite
Kelp

and also I've got another scrubber on the floor in the room just circulating air in the room so no smell gathers, its a can77 with a 10" fan hooked up to it..

More pics to come!

RespectGreen

**Edit thanks for the fast replies guys! and Ras I would deff think about it I am loving it so far!

G

guest121295

Damn! You're making my grow look like a redneck shed! Nice work on the details, the place looks super tight.Good luck with the grow, looks like its gonna be great!:tiphat:

northstate

ICMag Donor
RG- Nice tech tools to keep that environment dialed in... All that prep and building is going to make it run smooth fosho. Well done with the dirt mix.NS

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Looking good respect, I know your gonna kill it. I really like how your tying the plants up as you go this will keep them upright for the duration of flower.

It's gonna be sticky stinky and very dank in there soon! This room is awesome. Did you put the intake box together yet? Did it solve your issue with the light making its way in?

Last edited:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
nice room i like that passive intake/sealed system you are running....everything hand watered? be careful not to poke an eye out on those stakes!

CannabisTHC

Nice room! Be fun to watch this one develop.

Yes4prop-for real I've almost put an eye out so many times with stakes, they're dangerous. I remember some dude that had to go to the hospital on here for doing that.

RespectGreen

Veteran
Damn! You're making my grow look like a redneck shed! Nice work on the details, the place looks super tight.Good luck with the grow, looks like its gonna be great!:tiphat:

Thanks man means a lot coming from yousnce I see you always killing it!

RG- Nice tech tools to keep that environment dialed in... All that prep and building is going to make it run smooth fosho. Well done with the dirt mix.NS

Thanks the dirt mix goes credit all to Blazeoneup :)

Looking good respect, I know your gonna kill it. I really like how your tying the plants up as you go this will keep them upright for the duration of flower.

It's gonna be sticky stinky and very dank in there soon! This room is awesome. Did you put the intake box together yet? Did it solve your issue with the light making its way in?

What I did was go without the box but extented the intake all the way right to the basement window and put a nylon over the light... Working perfect so far!

nice setup!

nice room i like that passive intake/sealed system you are running....everything hand watered? be careful not to poke an eye out on those stakes!

Nice room! Be fun to watch this one develop.

Yes4prop-for real I've almost put an eye out so many times with stakes, they're dangerous. I remember some dude that had to go to the hospital on here for doing that.

Haha already came close a few times! Thank guys! All hand-watered btw 1 quart of water per pot! I owe blazeoneup for half of this runs succesfulness I can not even front, dudes been a HUGE help!

nice lab dude:)

Thanks

Ill update again with the Trainwreck side of things tomorrow guys!

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
looking purdy in there bro been working hard i see... i like the controller how is it working for you so far?

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
Pretty soon youll have some plants looking like this....

Thats Mcfly too bro shes a beast of momentous proportions.. if you dont have her you need to get her back -=]
picture.php

Strawberry cough
picture.php

Left Pre 98 Right Digital Berry
picture.php

LVPK
picture.php

Center Back is buddha and in front is schnazzle berry vicoden pheno.

picture.php

hope you dont mind me picture fucking your thread but i thought it would be useful until you got some flowering ladies... and i dont feel like making my own thread -=P

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
Sour Diesel x nl5 right... Beasty ass plant.
picture.php

Vic pheno of schnazzelberry
picture.php

Sour Dub
picture.php

Trainwreck
picture.php

sour diesel nl5
picture.php

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
again sour diesel nl 5 when you dont let coco dry out it even gets bigger lol...
picture.php

Pre 98
picture.php

sour diesel.

picture.php

If you care ill take em down but i doubt you will here to some frosty ass girls... let me know if you know of an mini split deals im gonna have to buy one this month...

RespectGreen

Veteran
God damn bro! Gna have to get that mcfly back now...! Good job and actually I am glad u posted labeled pics lol I was just lurkin your albums but they where unlabeled so thanks and good fuckin job again!

Your NL5xSD looks different than mine... I wonder if there is different cuts around?? I know mines sourced from Spain...

How's that digital berry btw???

Hopefully I've got buds like this pretty soon! :)

Latest posts

Latest posts