Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 12+ pounds

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Who needs a pool when you can swim on a sea of green?! :biggrin:

Hope the cops situation don't end up in nothing!

Plants looking green and healthy, soon to blow it up!

Good luck bro! Best vibes!

Sky high

if the cops come back, you just fill up with water that hole and say "hey it's just my swimming pool" :D hehhe...

about to post pictures... open the picture in your gallery what you wanna show, you can see a "BB Code" under the pic, its "
" so just copy this link into your post, and you'll see the pic in full size...

hi

G

guest8934

Who needs a pool when you can swim on a sea of green?! :biggrin:

Hope the cops situation don't end up in nothing!

Plants looking green and healthy, soon to blow it up!

Good luck bro! Best vibes!

Lol thats a good one bro!! But its hotter then hell where i live i really could use a pool in the summer time... if only if only...like u said tho I GOT A BETTER POOL!! MUAH HAHAHAHAH

I think the cop situation should be good. I have my card...

Yea they pretty healthy and all i put was a little liquid karma and fish i caught left in bucket of water to emulsify.hopefully they blow up triple thier size that would be awsome.

Thanks dude good luck with ur grow also

amber666

that is a cool looking outdoor plot. being heavy clay soil and dug so deep, u aren't worried about it filling up with water when it rains and drowning the plants? drainage must be poor.

S

Smoke Buddy

You know what? Dont give the cops another thought. What you are doing is legal if you have your card.. even if its expired! Have fun with it bro the plants look fukin great! Keep on keepin on and dont worry they are not going after guys like us. Im diggin yer dig ya dig. peace :rasta:

G

guest8934

that is a cool looking outdoor plot. being heavy clay soil and dug so deep, u aren't worried about it filling up with water when it rains and drowning the plants? drainage must be poor.

Thanks man it took alot of work to make it the way it is...and no im not worried about it filling with water unless i leave the water on then go get stoned and forget to turn it off lol. Happened last year a couple times. Flooded the plants half way up during budding season lol..we dont get much rain here during end of season and if i do start to flood i will be out there with a five gallon bucket scooping it out haha.

G

guest8934

You know what? Dont give the cops another thought. What you are doing is legal if you have your card.. even if its expired! Have fun with it bro the plants look fukin great! Keep on keepin on and dont worry they are not going after guys like us. Im diggin yer dig ya dig. peace :rasta:

Im legal but im still worried LOL...im definatly having fun with it i love growing plants even if its not herbs. Thanks dude i agree they are looking pretty good im actually kinda happy this year hoping for good results. Lol im diggin ur dig....good one.

G

guest8934

Anyone know this years budding time....its at the beginning of august normally but any one got a date for northern or central cali?

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
From what I see on the other side of the planet it really depends on what your grow shop connect might have said about those plants. If its not early and its not in the shade just go look at wunderground.com and check when 12/12 hits. Otherwise it depends on how much skunnk you got and how much og you got mixed with your afghani/Moroccan/thai.

Good luck with those pool accessories. I hope they hit the high dive.

G

guest8934

From what I see on the other side of the planet it really depends on what your grow shop connect might have said about those plants. If its not early and its not in the shade just go look at wunderground.com and check when 12/12 hits. Otherwise it depends on how much skunnk you got and how much og you got mixed with your afghani/Moroccan/thai.

Good luck with those pool accessories. I hope they hit the high dive.

I know each strain is different. But in northern cali does anyone know when plants start budding this year? What date ? Or when does northern cali get 12/12? Sorry i would check myself but i have dial up it would take a hour

G

guest8934

Anyone got a guess on the yield i can expect this year? I pulled 3 lbs out of hole last year and this year is way better...you think i got a couple plants that might get a pound?.....never had a pound plant i dunno how big it would look....

G

guest8934

Just posted some pics.... Boobs come post them in my thread please. Let me know what u think of them everyone. They growing and growing everyday

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran

Looking good and grean in there all right. Are you going to turn it into a dance floor after grow season?

TonyGreenHand

Are you familiar with photobucket? You can upload your pictures directly to your profile there and then copy/paste the img url here. It is easy as pie.

Your plants are turning into bushes and soon, this will be you :smokeit:

G

guest8934

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=38571&pictureid=912776&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Looking good and grean in there all right. Are you going to turn it into a dance floor after grow season?

Thanks for posting the pic man. Lol u posted the one from like five days ago haha.

Thats a good idea ....just gotta make sure to put a stripper pole lol

Tonygreenhand:
And i would use photo bucket but most the time im on my fone posting and it doesnt let me copy and paste pics or i cant drag them...

G

guest8934

Anyone think i will get a pound a piece? I dont think so but im not sure...

Latest posts

Latest posts