What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2012 nba season

G

guest8905

looks to be full of some really good teams. and some not so good lol

lets discuss

kobe and the lake show are looking a bit off,
durant is a beast
Rubio looks awesome and a much needed spark to the leagues passing
LebronJames looks like he is taking no prisoners this year...watch out for him

GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my team is the 6ers. im really hoping jrue and evan can take the next step this year. iggy seems to be playing well so far and hawes is playing great. i really like our young team hopefully we can win a round in the playoffs to show dwight we're one piece away from being contenders. we can amnesty brand after this season and have some serious money to throw at dwight(one can dream right?:jump:)

Bunz

Bynum is gone for the first 4 games.........Lakers are a different team with him in the middle. Dwight will be wearing purple & gold.....mark my words.

What I can't understand is "the league" didn't approve Paul to the Lakers because they didn't want Paul to go to a "small market" team..............then they approve him going to the Clippers??? They play in the same building as the Lakers, but they are considered a "small market" team. Stern is a joke........

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
Knicks gotta get it going.They got the talent for sure.Hope they beat the Lakers Tonight.They got roughed up last night Cuz they Warriors came out to play.I know i know,lol....:comfort:

Celtics, they are my team and I want to root for them all the way, but they aren't doing it like I thought they would be doing it, they are without a win am I right? What is wrong with this picture here? But I hope for the best. Go celts!

Yesca73

warriors playd some D
was imprressed how they shut down carmelo last night
hope its a sign of good things 2 come

Bynum is gone for the first 4 games.........Lakers are a different team with him in the middle. Dwight will be wearing purple & gold.....mark my words.

What I can't understand is "the league" didn't approve Paul to the Lakers because they didn't want Paul to go to a "small market" team..............then they approve him going to the Clippers??? They play in the same building as the Lakers, but they are considered a "small market" team. Stern is a joke........

he denied the trade to the lakers because he wanted young talent in return, which he got in eric gordon and aminu.

The Knicks are sucking it so hard right now. God awful basketball.

Bibby and Douglas are not cutting it at the point while we wait to see if the rehabbing Davis can come back to life.

Fields is a pussy. He is not a starter.

Defense is embarrassing.

Carmelo is the only player creating shots.

And what happened to amare from last season, he seams older and lazier. Less passion

Thank you stern and players union for this short season.

The Knicks are sucking it so hard right now. God awful basketball.

Bibby and Douglas are not cutting it at the point while we wait to see if the rehabbing Davis can come back to life.

Fields is a pussy. He is not a starter.

Defense is embarrassing.

Carmelo is the only player creating shots.

And what happened to amare from last season, he seams older and lazier. Less passion

Thank you stern and players union for this short season.

he got paid he lost his drive.

Latest posts

Latest posts