What's new

2012 Journal

Mr.Bill

Hey brother you made the trip here, thanks for comin, and thanks for the rep too yo, that was interesting to see. Don't be a stranger.

Thanks for the kind words static, the gdp is very nice, hopefully I can show a better representation in upcoming runs with it, it surely takes some dialing in, and atm I'm not there yet.

Nothin was in need of watering so not much to show today.

A group shot
picture.php

And the base of the gdp x bb
picture.php

Mr.Bill

Only a couple more weeks till this round finishes up, time to fire up the cloner.

It's a 64 site with a 496gph pump and 25 spray heads.
picture.php

picture.php

and a gdp x bb shot
picture.php

catalyte

Veteran
nice pics!

thnx for posting :yes:

I'm subbed to see how the 818 and BlackWater turns out for ya !

Mr.Bill

killerweed - Thanks man, the kind words are appreciated, this run was a more of a run everything that was unnecessary and left over from the choosing new mothers, next run will be much more even and uniform much more to my liking.

Mr.CleanCut - Thanks for the kind words and yeah man you're more than welcome to come hang out and see if you like how they turn out, I do know how these finish, I've flowered these in the main room.

Neither the critical or the gdp look to be finishing in the next week, looks more like two weeks, the critical is cloudy but no amber, and the gdp is mostly clear still with some clouding, so I'll just take them both in two weeks when I pull the blackwater and headband. The critical might get a hair overripe but if it gets too amber I'll pull it a couple days early.

The point of all that is I fed everything with cha ching and I'll flush everything sometime between Friday and Sunday, giving them 7-10 days of flush. Also I've removed most of the large fans on all the plants.

picture.php

Mr.Bill

I haven't posted any pictures of the Critical in a while, sorry for the quality of the pictures I was running late and only had about 2 minutes before the lights turned on, so I didn't have time to adjust the settings

So here's a shot of the Critical, the hairs look done but I've only seen a couple ambered trichs over the whole plant, I've never run this before so maybe it's one of those if it gets to the point where I normally take em then it will have become over ripe, time will tell I guess.
picture.php

picture.php

Okay so the critical kush is on the front left, the 2 liter critical and headband is back left, the gdp x bb is center, the headband is front right and the blackwater is back right
picture.php

Mr.Bill

Some good fall colors coming out in the 2 liter headbands as I did not defoliate the 2 liters as I had with the larger plants, you can begin to see the fall colors in the large plant. It did not do this the first time flowered. It is no doubt due to the lowered lights off temps to help bring out the purple in the gdp x bb plant. It's still pretty all the same.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:jawdrop: dayum dude,they blew the fuck up.what u feedin them things,roids? :D

nice colors comin in yo,and u already know them pics are top notch you ole shutterbug you :D
as always maing :respect:

peace-T-

Mr.Bill

lol T wish I was feeding em some 1000 watters, it's been so long since I flowered with a 400 I forgot how small the end product is. Not sure how wise it would be to slap a 1000 in this 2' x 4' tent though, maybe I'll grab up a 600 and throw it in there. I dunno.

Well anyway was super busy yesterday, the rain finally came so outdoor season is done, had to go and grab my couple plants, trim em up and hang em, then I had to flush all the plants in the tent. So really all I have to share is a few more shots of the critical from Thursday.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mr.Bill

Blackwater

Blackwater

You really get a good idea of the structure on this plant with this first picture, mostly headbuds and not much else, this is why I'm not keeping this plant. Don't get me wrong it's good stuff, but it's not good enough with the it's yield, 3 beans left, I'll get to them sometime down the road.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mr.Bill

Gdp x BB

Gdp x BB

This plant is really a poor representation of this cross. There is just too much plant matter to be in a 5 gallon bucket of soil, maybe if it even a little bubble bucket it would have performed better, but I feel the root structure just had no way to develop properly for the plant size and age. The noding structure was on point but it just couldn't fill in. I'm running it again next run and it should produce much better and be a much better representation. As for this one I'm just ready for it to be done with it, honestly I'll probably take it tonight despite the amount of time it's had to flush. I just want it done and out the tent.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mr.Bill

Headband

Headband

This plant continues to be a pleasure, it produces quite well, the buds are large, plump and dense and despite being under a 400 it has still almost managed to make a solid 1 ft cola, it didn't quite fill in but hey, and there is really no fluff at all. Everyone who smoked the test plant from the other flower room asked if they could get some several times. It still hasn't done its final plump yet, in the next week sometime it should plump up almost overnight, obviously from the diesel in it.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mr.Bill

thanks T, I'm forever lurkin in your thread like damn I just need another 3 1000's and I'll be there, ha. Thanks again for stoppin in man, sometime I swear I post these pics just so I can look at em when the lights are off. Too funny.

Penguin59

Wow Mr.Bill!

Just read through your whole thread and my jaw was on the floor the whole time. Was just sitting here stunned watching you work your magic LST-ing that Grandberry into three heads and then letting her rip into 12/12!!! A true artist :artist: Your girls are obviously loving their even, well ventilated canopy there too.

I have a couple of questions for you if I may?:

1. How on earth did you get that fuck off big block of hash??? I need to get on that method whatever it is haha

2. I have two, 4 week old girls in my tent at the moment and I'm a bit cautious to remove too many fan leaves. Do you have a good rule of thumb for trimming the plants back in flower? I've just always been told to de-foliate as little as possible in flower but I'm keen to learn a new method.

:lurk:

Penguin

sorry to hear your not impressed with the Gdp x BB
sure hope it surprises you after it comes down.

personally i think the buds look GDP in structure/appearance..
wonder which parent will show dominance in the cross.

that headband looks killer great work with that plant, how many days along is she in the pics just posted? :)

well just stopped by to lurk on the plants, but also hope you have a great day.
:tiphat:

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
great shots man, loving those closeup pics.

A few different strains and it looks like you are locating which you want to run again and which to put on standby.

Latest posts

Latest posts