What's new

2012 is the greatest depression.

C

cork144

all i can say is, when it does goto shit, through their manipulated scheme, i hope you remember that post as the day you doubted lol,

a centurys old plan is going to unfold, im glad that i know what i do so that i can prevent what is already in their draftbook having any affect on me,theyve been planning along time

Mr.Bill

When it goes to shit? I think your grip on reality is slipping dude, especially when it goes to shit you think anybody at all is going to hop on ICMag to post not to mention that you think it's "going" to go to shit. Maybe you, not me. And I never said I wasn't prepared, you just keep on showing your ignorance.

A centuries old plan. Do you actually believe that shit. Do you, really. Here's what I recommend, read outloud into a recording device the crap your typing in this thread, and play it back to yourself randomly, and see just how retarded you sound. Need to change that senior member tag you put up, to senile member. Like I said, retardly epicly failed thread. Save the reply to my post, because unlike this thread I won't continue getting dragged down in the waste deep bullshit spewing all over it. Go back to your youtube videos about what's "going" to happen. But don't assume you know anything about me, the knowledge I posess or my level of preparedness. You just keep to your own "knowledge" of their plans. Don't forget your tinfoil hat.

Scrogerman

Veteran
I do like the way the adverts on Tv say please send in any UNWANTED Gold for cash!
Lmfao! & the special plastic packs/envelopes!!! What are they gonna do with it all, sell it for cash or food, lol! Sell it to the chinese they'll buy it!
Peace & LOve..........Scroger'

E

elmanito

Its not entirely a fairytale.One Dutchman predicted years ago this financial crisis and everybody was laughing at him, but he was right and now he's telling also to buy gold.Sure he is earning his money with it, but also he is telling about a second financial crisis which is coming.

http://www.amsterdamgold.com/default.aspx?NavID=165

Namaste :smoweed: :canabis:

Scrogerman

Veteran
WHATS EVERYONE GONNA DO WITH THE GOLD?????????????????????
I cant see a 5% profit over the next 5 years! you would have to buy a lorry load to make it worth your while.lol

U

ureapwhatusow

you hold it up to the hostile raiders and they drop their guns and worship you

U

ureapwhatusow

really if your worried about financial collapse and rebuilt gold is great post depression collateral to by some great assets, which i feel we have staved off at least for some time

if its more than financial collapse and everything does hit the shitter a few hidden acres in a mountain is a fair bet esp with a group of hard core survivalist

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Absolute power corrupts absolutely. LBJ stood naked on Air Force because "I'm the President of the United States dammit!!"

Madoff owned NDAQ. Tip of the iceberg and a microism of the thievery. It's a big world and it's hard to control, but some people get off on trying to do so.

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
:yeahthats

"The Mayan calendar is about the evolution of consciousness not the end of the world".

Prepare for...Universal-"Mode"! :D

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
can somebody please tell me why anybody would enact a plan that takes centuries to unfold when they would never live to see the results? And dont say the global elite get to live longer than orinary humans. Remember that we go on from our bodies once we die and earthly money means nothing. I personally believe something big is going to happen but not some hostil takeover. Mass suicide would be the result from that. I think there will be an awakening and we will be enlightened with information and ability that we previously were not prepared for.

Read the book "psychic warrior" the ex cia agent draws it out.

2050 we will be forced to move underground while the planet heals itself and will emerge around a hundred years later to try it again.

Remote viewing is possible by anyone. And if you practice you too will be able to bi-locate and see for yourself.

Theres my weird opinion on the whole thing. Take it for what it is worth. But I read that book way before 2000. Y2K.

SvenB

the world economy is going to crash in 2012, the elites are plenning it,

the mayans predicted an event at 2012, lasting a year,

Many say oh thats aload of bullhoff, well, a huge crash in the money market would last somtime untill somthing else is proposed,, it could even last longer.

Ive seen a video by rik clay on youtube, who pointed out a huge ammount of things surrounding our everyday lifes that point out agreat message towards the olympics 2012, he apparantly commited suicide soon after the mind revolating radio interview.

buy gold, the market is going to SMASH and your money legit or not is going to be worthless, 2012 is going to be the time when these people are going to manipulate the market to attempt to take over,

2012 is the deciding point for humanity, progress or doddle,

people are so unaware of the larger picture in life and its unforciant that they do not, we together could realy bring around change, real change,

You can call me a nut, but it wont hurt even having some cash in gold, its much more secure than a fiat currency,

you can heed the warnings others has posted and keep yourself in a well seeted situation when this depression does happen, or ignore and face huge hardship,

theyre going to try and create dependancy onto their systems,

Take your infomation ammunition in this covert attempt to remove the freedoms that have allowed humanity to progress to what we have become today,

they have the power to do these things and for the sake of everything that is good on this earth we must stop it.

LOL, you do realize they control everything and were dependent on their systems already, right?

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
The reality is probably going to be different. In this age of information access, Mr. Obama is running out of rope. The electorate is not going to sit around and watch the rest of the economy get thrown in the trashcan in the name of the cause of the modern progressive/communist movement. The electorate is not going to stand for someone who will not protect our country from our enemies. The mid-term elections will put an end to these so-called "economic policies" which are really just payoffs for the liberal political class. The current administration has now dropped the idea of "saved jobs" and will now only talk about "funded jobs" - jobs that received government assistance. The reality is that the government is taking money from the private-sector economy and using it to support still more government. In the history of mankind this has always resulted in a reduction of the wealth creating potential of the economy and when wealth is no longer being created then job formation stops. This is an inescapable economic fact of life as it is government by a principle known as Rational Choice Theory. Rational Choice Theory states that everyone acts in their self-interest first and foremost. It's how we survive and this is mimicked in our interpretation of economic events and participation in markets and commerce. The real unemployment rate today is over 17% and no amount of media spin can cover up the fact that we all know that we are suffering on an unprecedented scale and it doesn't have to happen.

The reality is that it will get worse this year because the current proposals worming their way through Congress will only result in more entrepreneurs exiting the market or putting their plans on hold because they can't afford the new taxes, they can't afford the increased health care expenses and they don't know if the profits they would otherwise make will be theirs to keep or these profits will be confiscated. This will result in more jobs being lost and that means the people responsible for it will be made to suffer at the ballot box. I am not predicting a Republican victory because I am the huge Republican shill that I am, I am predicting a Republican victory because Americans vote their wallets and will not tolerate a corrupt government that creates policies that continually destroy their interests in the markets and commerce. This will have the impact of putting a halt to the current leftist agenda and possibly reversing the more destructive aspects of it in favor of a climate that allows the economy to recover. Let me tell you, we went through this in the late 70s with Jimmy Carter and the early 90s with Bill Clinton. Bill Clinton was determined to govern from the center but the liberal Congress made this impossible and the American people reacted to these unworkable policies and lack of accountability by sweeping them out of office.

Bottom line: by 2012 we will be headed for better waters or Mr. Obama will have a political legacy worse than that of Jimmy Carter and he will not want to leave, so he will exercise Rational Choice and seek to change things enough to bamboozle the ignorant and the foolish into thinking that he is a great man who cares so much about the world that he has to continue as the first post-American president.

In the meantime, the recession of 2010 is going to be even more painful than the recession of 2009 and I hope you are prepared for it. It is going to get a lot uglier.

T

theJointedOne

Weed will be my currency, I should be able to grow a good stockpile in the next 3~ years. :biggrin:

GrnMtnGrwr you hit the nail on the head. When the dollar and the US economy crashes, im sure ther will be some sort of government run security blamnket for those less fortunate than others, but they will require everybody that takes help to be part of there system (i.e. chips and such) and if you dont take the help you will be an outcast.

Between the people that dont take part in the new system trade and barter will dominate. Everything from food to labor to you name it. And herb is on that list and probably going to be up there on the most valuable things because its true nature will have been revealed that it really is the healing of the nation. And so yes I will be growing outdoors just like always, but the next two years I plan on going big and storing away as much as I can. Not only for me and my friends and family but to trade and barter with.

I recommend we all do this. As well as stockpiling food seed that is non GMO. And even storing fuel (wood, oil, gasoline, whatever you want)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPmrWwNeuKE
a good song for this thread
Nice thread Subscribed

alaskan

Who needs money, we're going to have 3D television/movies, and can smoke more weed than ever!

I'm scared for the future

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think the new currency will be food. because if we dont fix our infrastructure in the usa with in the next 25 years their will no way to get food and water to stores or our houses. the roads, water supply systems, damns, levees, and bridges are all aging rapidly in the usa and we are not keeping up with rebuilding, and maintaining them.

Latest posts

Latest posts