What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2012 Indoor Journal with Darkstreet Growbox - Journey No:2

thefanfx

yeah almost

i will give 2 more weeks time to get maximum stunning power and will cut her down :)

... i smoked like 3 times from the lower not well developed bud's and it was smashing

so at 14/11/ :) Harvesting time :dance013:

thefanfx

Day 58 - Zoom v3

Day 58 - Zoom v3

Is It Ready ? Suggestions when ... pt.2 see previous post for pt.1

Currently over 80% of all hair is brownish-grange color
Dried can cause serious stun effect !
The light bulb is 200W CFL (regarding the end amount)

And here are the trichome's pictures... tons of them so you can define is it ready or not !!!

FULL ALBUM HERE:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=40668

Liza

I would harvest when about 50% of the trichomes are golden and 50% are milky white. I'm not sure but I think I already see some golden trichomes. A 14/11 harvest seems about right to me but I'm only a novice. Take care!

thefanfx

Final line

Final line

High fellows

I have a question for you !!!

Should i keep my girl last 3 days before harvesting on complete dark ? 24h no light or to continue till the end on 12h-12h ?

Please advice

Thanks in advance fellows :) njoint

Liza

Personally I would continue to give them light. But the last week I would give 13 hours dark and 11 hours light. I have heard of people giving 24 hours dark the last day but never the last 3 days. I also think you should not water your plants the last 2 days.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
yo bro stop nutes one week, 10days also before chop and flushing in this time...then continius 12/12 untill cut, this is my opinion ...anyway lookin perfect bro!!!

thefanfx

hey 10x for that tip

i just nute them again i was thinking to give them 5 days nute free just next 2 times Thursday and Saturday on pure water and to cut her at Sunday

for now it's all good , and if we consider that it's all under just 200CFL is supreme result

i'm lookin forward to see how much dry stuff will get i hope around 20-30g but we'll see

Thanks again for the tip m8 appreciate it

thefanfx

Day 66 - The END

Day 66 - The END

it's over ;] grow No:2 is completed

Ingredients:
ELEKTROX 200W 2700K Red CFL
BioBizz Light Mix Soil
Canna BIO Flores (nutrition for flowering)
16L Air Pot Secret Jarden
DarkStreet II 60x60x140 Growbox from Secret Jarden
2 x Fan's
White Widow 100% feminized from Royal Queen Seeds

Recipe:
12h-12h Light
1.5L Nutrition mix 2mg per 48Hours
24h ventilation

Results:

All visible bellow , for now it around ~60g wet stuff , very hardcore taste , ultra high stunning effect
Njoint the pictures .... with a bit Christmas taste too

Full Album Day 66:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=40835

thefanfx

Results - White Widow (RQS) 60 Days grow

Results - White Widow (RQS) 60 Days grow

here we are with the results after 60 days grow (50 actively)

around 25 dry stuff , it was ~35 but i smoke a lot before to measure it so that's all i got at the end :]

so the conclusion: 12/12h fast grow for just 50 days from seed to harvest under 200CFL - 35g dry stuff , with stunning effect 1 hit and down :]

Full album find here:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=40953

Latest posts

Latest posts