What's new

2012 East European Outdoor Project

lob19

Veteran
#2 AGRO

#2 AGRO

Unfortunately we had to remove both NL Haze x Erdpurt due to their gender (both were beautiful males, we've kept tops for pollen).

We're left with 2 big autoflowering females and two smaller ones also flowering females:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

We have no idea where this plant came from, we've noticed it ~2 weeks ago growing on a side of our patch:

picture.php

We're also happy to see ~25 Ducksfoot x LowRider x AK47 sprouting on a nearby spot. More on this later.

lob19

Veteran
#5 PEARS

#5 PEARS

Update from the spot:

AF field:

picture.php
Seems that they finally took of, but still - not impressed with this lot

PLOM x Lemon Shaman

picture.php

Starting to fill the net, most of them still didn't show gender. We've pulled one male out (out of 9 plants) so far.

ACED Erdpurt f2

picture.php

Doing fine although every plant looks different. Let's hope the tall one is a male and we are left with two different females to compare.

(Chemdog DD x BBJ) x EDDG
About half of the plants are automatic. Three males were pulled because we already have enough pollen of this strain collected.
The best looking lady so far is a very dense, strong indica phenotype. She will be mother of the next, hopefully fully automatic, generations of Dogs:

picture.php

Males we've pulled out today:

picture.php

lob19

Veteran
#4 "AMBO"

#4 "AMBO"

Dog is going great. What a bush :D

picture.php

We appreciate all the comments and support :)
:tiphat:

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
Hey Lob :wave:
What a progress in your gardens!
Your autoflos are looking really nice, don't know why you don't like it...
And dogs are going to be monsters in few months!
Happy growing!

lob19

Veteran
fuuuuu.png

We were robbed :( Someone dug out all of our 9 ladies from our Old Spot. I've noticed signs of shovel so probably someone took them to their spot. I cant expres how pissed I am... so many good genes are gone! fuuuuuuuuuuuuu

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
sorry to hear that! hope you got enaugh safe spots left standing to have a good harvest! :wave:

niceeven

I am so sorry to hear that bro. I can only echo what exploziv_gbb has said and very much hope the 'other' spots are OK. Such a shame is it not? We (at least I) expect to loose some to animals because lets face it, when we grow in the wild we are on their territory. But to have low life jerks actually dig up your plants.... So sorry to hear that!!!!

Phantomx

If someone stole your plants go look for them, you might find them.

LOL, if people steal plants, why don't they just do it in the fall.

July

Can only say what others before have said, that sucks bro, good you have other spots, nothing worse than rippers.

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
heym an,
i am late for the show, but not too late.
hope the sun is showing more.. its been very rainy recently in my neck of the woods.

love your grow beds, nice and tidy fenced up. :)
dont mind the rippers, you make it up with the amount of spots. :comfort:
and there is always next year! :biggrin:

anyways, love the show. i am looking over your shoulder.
lots of sun for you

lob19

Veteran

Your autoflos are looking really nice, don't know why you don't like it...

I am not satisfied with them as they are small and won't yield much. Maybe it wasn't visible in previous photos but here is a 5l bottle for comparison.

picture.php

And one of the best plants:

picture.php

In this patch I could have grown 4-5 regular (not AF) plants and harvest 5-10 times more. And this is becoming an issue now that my other spot was looted...

lob19

Veteran
#5 "PEARS"

#5 "PEARS"

We've visited the spot not so long ago but we came back today to pollinate some plants, remove more males and see how are our beloved doing.

(ChemdogDD x BBJ) x EDDG polinated with automatic, indica phenotype male (ChemdogDD x BBJ) x EDDG. Hope to get a fully automatic f2

picture.php

ACED Erdpurt f2 "octopus pheno" ;)
Still no gender showing on any of three plants.

picture.php

lob19

Veteran
#3 "LEMON FIELD"

#3 "LEMON FIELD"

Although it looks like nothing has changed, it is only because all those nettles are growing like crazy. Some of them are already are almost 2 meters high! Our Lemon Shaman x EDDG are doing alright but it is a very challenging spot due to pest, slugs, ants and mosquitoes (that last one hurts us, not plants ;) )

picture.php

There are some AF genes in this cross and they are now pollinated with (ChemdogDD x BBJ) x EDDG.

picture.php

picture.php

The also have very intense, sweet , insipid smell with just a hint of lemon.

benzo

Awesome pics! I like how you fence off the plants.

So sorry about your old spot tho :/

Hope those afs blow up bigger than you expect !

lob19

Veteran
#5 "PEARS"

#5 "PEARS"

It's been some time since last update, so here we go!

Two AF (ChemdogDD x BBJ) x (EDDG). Purple and green pheno. Yielded 50g and 30g (dried)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

There also two other plants of the same strain, but they are not AF.

picture.php