What's new

2012 420 Cannabias Cup - WinnerPics and others

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
I have pics of the Sativa- and hash-winners, but not the Indica-winners.

Feel free to supply

Winner Sativa:

1: Soma - Liberty Haze:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hell yea thanks for pics liberty haze looks like a black rock or something very cool color bet it looked sick alive. Is the Agent Orange seeded? I think I spy two lucky you :D

G

growcodile

congrats to everyone placing and taking part ...

just too great to meet so many same minded fellows and sample such killer dank!!

thanks to everyone involved making this possible .. i can only say .. wow! it was a blast!! :D

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
thanks for the pics paddi and special thanks to everyone making this possible.
it was indeed nice to meet some like minded people and to smoke some of the highest grade there is!

great stuff!!! :dance013:

*edit*
the indica winner is spelled "mack 10" i think. great smoke :tiphat: i enjoyed #19 a LOT!

mack 10

Veteran
:woohoo:Best 420 ever!

Attachments

• 100_6117.jpg
    100_6117.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 100_6118.jpg
    100_6118.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 17
  • 100_6093.jpg
    100_6093.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 20

mack 10

Veteran
The round jars are Macks blues the square one is the Karma Train i was passing around. Everyone loved it. Mack.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
nice job Paddi,

was good to see you again, even if we didnt have much chance to chat.

i see you are getting some tongues hanging out with pics asap after the event. you're always quick posting up the first pics. nice....:wave:

yep your blues was great and i'm not surprised it did so well, grats again mack_10.

was a amazing time, just wish it could have been a bit longer. it felt very hard to score those many entries for the high, in such a short time. but still those that really stick out, tend to do so no matter how much your puffing.

Cannanatic

Yeah i got some more pictures....I will upload them soon...

Somas Liberty Haze - Sample 12

picture.php

picture.php

A real big big up for the organizer.....i think the new concept kicks ass... a true Cup for the Growers and the Breeders.....and no money making or something like that....

SillyCone

Agreed. Take the money out of any equation, and things immediately become enjoyable, filled with passion and dedication. Magic.
Money along with its master, the ego, should go forever from this planet if we want to evolve as a species, or simply survive our own stupidity.

Oups, I did it again.

gertnaerd

hey hey!

pure awesomeness from everybody! thx to paddi, mack_10 and cannanatic ,for the mouthwatering pictures .
as one can see just from da samples,you must have had a wonderful time..ehehe

bye

E

eric stoner

@ Laion : you did a great photo job of all these delicious buds and pieces :blowbubbles: