What's new

2011 Autos

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Some good english sunshine and now and then i squeeze them under the 600W on the BudBox. We´ve had some nasty rainy&cold days and i did not want bud rot or nasty stuff around ;)
They were started under 400HPS for 4weeks and now are on the 11week if i got my maths right. On a 3,5lts pot i could not ask any better and i would like to grow some more of these in the future. Nice stuff!

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice fella, always good to have the space to supplement our cloudy rainy summer days!
Are you running more for the second half of summer?

paulo73

Veteran
I have decided to skip Summer holidays so now i better start a few other autos just because i can. Don´t really know if i still got auto seeds laying around but i will sort out something in the end.

paulo73

Veteran
Almost dry!

Almost dry!

I was so stoned that i was about t post the exact same pics from a couple of posts above...damn stoners at night time!

Last edited:

paulo73

Veteran
Happy Haze!

Happy Haze!

I am a happy bunny with the Auto Haze.
25grs of bone dry haze :dance013: in a 3,5lts pot:dance013:
I can see plenty of potential in it:jump:
Hazy smell and a great high. Head buzz and hot brains all over:blowbubbles:
picture.php

picture.php

Take care guys:tiphat:

paulo73

Veteran
Super-Autos in Sierra Nevada

Super-Autos in Sierra Nevada

Last Winter i gave a few seeds of my own auto crosses to a fellow grower that lives in Sierra Nevada, Spain.Last week he come to pay us a visit.
ALike any good old school grower&smoker, he completely forgot the names of the strains and the labeling never even reached Spain :laughing:
But April came and he put a few seeds straight on the ground , gave them some water and goat manure and here it is the result
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This one is my Purple Mazzar x Number1 cross, can you see the pink/purple pistils ?:artist:sorry for the lousy pics quality
picture.php

Nice spears
picture.php

A few pounds of weed in the words of my friend, he was a happy bunny when he left England to get back to Spain and promised me to take some more shots of her as she finishes flowering.
I will be starting a winter indoors auto seed run in a couple of weeks so expect updates as it happens:blowbubbles:

rocket high

Veteran
Cant believe i missed this thread Paulo .... all of them look ace.

And the big one in spain is top notch. Good luck with the seed run :biggrin:

Krull

Soul Feeder
Veteran
Very nice Paulo! How long they take from seed to harvest?
Super autos are a nice concept but lose interest to me if they take 4 months from seed to harvest, an early strain do the same job here then.

Peace

=K

paulo73

Veteran
Good Sunday guys

Good Sunday guys

Cant believe i missed this thread Paulo .... all of them look ace.

And the big one in spain is top notch. Good luck with the seed run :biggrin:

You didn´t mate.
Thanks for the kind and supportive words:thank you:

Very nice Paulo! How long they take from seed to harvest?
Super autos are a nice concept but lose interest to me if they take 4 months from seed to harvest, an early strain do the same job here then.

Peace

=K

Good morning Krull.
The Super-autos are interesting stuff because you can´t really predict their finishing times. It´s all due to pot size, feeding regime, light intensity and a few other factors.
Those were not grown by me and the info that i have tells me that these one are on the 120days plus of flowering so not that exciting.
Thanks for popping by , i hope that all is well at your end:ying:

Latest posts

Latest posts