What's new

2010 outdoors,

What is the best way to cure and store. I have tried glass jars, tupperware, paperbags and it usually ends up tasting and smelling something like hay. What is a sure way of bringing out the taste, as somehow bits I left in a drawer, ended up having an amazing taste incomparrasion to the rest of it.

don't dry it too fast, let it dry in a box in single layers in the DARK and open it to let it "breathe". I find it best to let it hang dry on the branch for a few days in a dry/dark/cool closet with a fan blowing constantly. then move it to the box. the "hay" smell you ask of is because the clorophyl hasn't broken down yet. you can remoisture your buds and recure them to get rid of the smell/taste. there are lots of good threads on curing on the North American forums (not just icmag) I go to.

B

BOSCO

kicked of the 2011 season prep a few days ago by topping a load of trees, was going to another site however and found some farmers chopping trees down close by, hoping its just maintenance and not a land grab, site has raised beds so i really dont want to lose it.
any one decided on what their putting out?

The raised beds are a good idea Tonto, without doubt were going to get a late cold spring very much the same as last year the raised beds will be easy to insulate.

I'd say the farmers were more after the fire wood than maintenance, most of us down in the sticks who burn solid fuel are having to burn much more than normal due to the extreme weather.
I'm half way through the turf already whereas normally it would be March before I hit the half way mark.

rastaidd

Member yeahyeah!
Veteran
some shots of 2010 :D
unknown
picture.php

nl x skunk
picture.php

picture.php

sweetcheese
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

orange
picture.php

picture.php

nepali + northenlight
picture.php

orange bud
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

outdoor skunk
picture.php

picture.php

barney's LSD
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Nice consistency and good seal on the hash

Did you grow all the above outdoors in ireland ? How the hell did ya manage to get the LSD to flower in time ? Although your buds are much more indicaish than ive seen wih any LSD i've grown, with the flowering times i get indoors i wouldnt even attempt her in ireland. Not a mention the fact she'd be destroyed by hard winds.

Hope yer enjoying the buddage

I see rastaidd has posted them shots in a number of forums, and am therefore assuming it has nothing to do with ireland....

Just so no new comers dont get confused, dont take his strains as strains that should be grown in ireland. Read back pages for proper info ;)

I

igrohydro

some shots of 2010 :D
unknown
picture.php

nl x skunk
picture.php

picture.php

sweetcheese
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

orange
picture.php

picture.php

nepali + northenlight
picture.php

orange bud
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

outdoor skunk
picture.php

picture.php

barney's LSD
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cheers for sharing the pics,always love them.
Eye candy,pluss its always great to see a big muff.
peace.

cloneX

I seen a LED work light in Aldi, think it was 5000k would it be any use for growing, maybe micro growing. Anyone able to answer this question before they are all gone??

B

BOSCO

Just came across interesting doc on Teagasc website, we should be issued with a licence to grow some better strains, check it out here

http://www.teagasc.ie/research/reports/crops/4487/eopr-4487.asp

Yeah you have to apply to the department of health and family/children or something like that.

Far as I know they have never granted 1 single licence except to Teagasc or the dept. of the enviroment for research studies like report 4487.

People I know have applied for the licence for hemp growing but were turned down flat with no valid reason.

Latest posts

Latest posts