What's new

2010 Great Lakes Grow Season

:groupwave:WOW very nice slider :groupwave: i still gotta a couple girls gettin wet you got out just in time!!!!Yea them fuckers in the trees you must watch for also the cams hidden in the oaks!!!LOL:respect:

slider420

Thanks Guys for the post....I Went out to one of my hilljack buddies to help him trim...He had 4 guys cut across his land while I was there... State land hunters... I was able to persuade them not to tresspass anymore.... NO FORCE..Just kind words..For Now...Stay safe while checking your Grows....And yes The F'ing trail cams are out (We found a few 2 weeks ago...) High tech..... Peace...

well i have sticky fingers again!!!!!!!yesssssssssss!!!! LA WOMAN 5% mold not bad almost done maybe one week left on them!!!!!F#$*@#N RAIN we will have indian summer in a week or two at least im smokin!!!! SBG out

slider420

Well here is the skinny...(Lots of grows are being "found" Either by farmers or hunters.):laughing:I stay LOW to the ground & I keep The CIRCLE Small..:tiphat: It was ball chillin this past weekend..Frost/Freeze for 3 nites....:bump:But I didn't jump the gun..I left it out & This is what I saw.....:dance013:

D

DiiZZii3

picture.php

picture.php

Marcellas

Veteran
Harvested my first small SourBubble last night. It will only yield a few grams dry and its stinking up my entire house!! :D
I noticed a bit of budrot on one BlueBerry plant, but it was on a branch leaning towards the ground. It rained today and might rain in a couple days..

I really want to wait until at least the weekend and get another flush in before I cut everything down, it depends on the weather. Looking at my plants last night, I think I'll be lucky to harvest a couple ounces dry so I want it all to be finished and done right

slider420

So Starts The Harvest

So Starts The Harvest

:tiphat:So I had to hurry the Harvest a little....Rain & Planes Not a good Mix... Now Time To hit the vape & Trim....PEACE

Latest posts

Latest posts