What's new

2010 Gardens

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Hey Bogan nice thread bro, cant wait to see how the pink kush and all your other genetics turn out. Looks like your in bear country do you carry any protection with you in the mountains? Peace..

H

hulkbogan

Johnny hash- I carry bear spray everywhere. The C99 warps that weren't weird are looking really good in veg, the bluewarps are the biggest .. what blue was used in it? Stoked to see how they end up doing!

The mighty mite I have is done early august and usually pretty purple and dense like described above. Won't be putting out many kush this year I got a tray but they had pretty bad PM and I tossed most of them.

Have you ever grown in this style before? A friend of mine is doing the same thing but it's his first grow so he doesn't know what to expect for final weight. I'm sure he'd be thrilled with a 1/2lb per.

H

hulkbogan

Yeah I have grown in swamps and used swamp tubes with peat but never with coco.

D

DiiZZii3

UPDATES BRO??? i hope all is well, cant wait to see whats been happenin with the ladys lately!

H

hulkbogan

Chuggin along nicely, il check out the swamps and plant more later this week.

DSC_0035-1.jpg

H

hulkbogan

Swamp plants are doing nicely for being planted in early may.. found another swamp with way more light and really nice soil around the waterline. I will probably rock it with clones if I can hire a friend for a day or two to help me set up .. too busy with other spots.
IMG_2196.jpg

Started more seedlings.. Texada timewarp x unknown green strain .. polecat x ? .. cwarp x polecat and I think A3 x warp
DSC_0032.jpg

.clunk

I like your style, keep setting up new spots and starting new things until the last minute. Last year my friends were super late with a few spots and didn't put out clones until the second week of july, they still did pretty good...just goes to show it's not a wasted effort.

I was doing some work at one plot this morning and it started hailing pretty hard. It seems that no matter what early may looks like around here I always have to wait until the first or second week of june to plant.

H

hulkbogan

I like your style, keep setting up new spots and starting new things until the last minute. Last year my friends were super late with a few spots and didn't put out clones until the second week of july, they still did pretty good...just goes to show it's not a wasted effort.

I was doing some work at one plot this morning and it started hailing pretty hard. It seems that no matter what early may looks like around here I always have to wait until the first or second week of june to plant.
Thanks! I am going for lots of different spots, the swamps are just awesome because you can pretty much set and forget. Lot's of people on the island just plant 1000's of plants and maybe check on them once or twice before coming back in september to chop.

Being able to plant in may is great but on the island it is never sunny for very long, lot's of overcast, high humidity, nearly impossible not to get PM outdoors which is fucked up... Damn chemtrails! I seriously think the PM is some govt conspiracy against growers of ganja and veg ... all the plant starts at nurseries that aren't covered/greenhouses have crazy PM .. I haven't seen a tray of clones without PM in forever.

damn is the weather like that througout the summer... that weather sounds like it wood mess shit up in flower ... do u lose a good bit to pm and bud rot ?looking graet keeep it green drelow51\50

H

hulkbogan

Yeah major budrot problems if your not careful. Summer is sunny but spring and fall we have random rainy days and then the next day will be sunny again which is breeding ground for mould and rot.

Latest posts

Latest posts